test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

9.5 Feedback

norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
Naturally, crafting is a big part of this.

I mostly like the new crafting. Looks like minimal effort to rank it up, just once a day set & forget, while doing STFs for materials to use at high level. The new mods are neat, the new consoles and all very good as well. A few negatives in everything, of course:

- putting a 1k dil crafting job on the PERSONNEL officer was fail. Not reading it closely (sure, its my fault, but..) I spent dil, waited an unholy amount of time, and then get... crafting materials, not the expected white quality crafting duty officers. What a waste.

- the crates from the STFs do not stack. I keep having to change characters to empty my shared vault because of this. Later, everyone may craft, but right now, I am focused on two characters for it -- I dont have the officers for the others --- and so I pass the material boxes off. Please make them stack. Like soon.

- It is totally unclear where one might get a "catalyst". I have yet to find one.

- the inability to craft things we could before is poorish. I should be able to forge a sword, and at least make a basic kit and basic kit modules. Esp the kit modules... they just never drop and are difficult to find.

Other stuff..
- the new pay to win box traits are just a little bit over the top, don't you think?

- It is downright offensive that the mirror BOP is as good as my expensive fleet norgh. You basically gave away a fleet ship.

- the new duty officer and crafting interface look like what happens when you open an old game designed for 800x600 on a modern computer. Its HUGE and clunky.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gameleechgameleech Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    uhh I like the lil whistle that sounds when an stf is ready. Anything else? errr ummm doh.

(seriously, cryptic, you havent made a popular stf in friggin ages! toss us a bone here, give us some challenge. I would fire your entire mapmaking team. Are you trying to annoy people or let them have fun??)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]