test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

low rewards in some quick missions

tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
It would be nice to increase rewards in few played missions (These are those in which the queues are always empty).

F.e. After a long time I again volunteered to atmosphere assault, one person left at the beginning ( and done well ), we even managed the first wave in the limit, the next waves we have failed to catch , because the other pilot did not have the consoles with extra damage , so it was not possible to quickly destroy a walkers.
Well , the performance was not optimal , but we tried . It lasted for about 2 times longer than the average InfestedSE . And that mission was a reward 13 (thirteen)! :mad: Romulan marks. So I said to myself , never again until they do not add more.

And there are more mission: Breaking the Planet, Starbase blockade,Scout Force, Vault shuttle, Voth space adventure zone...
Post edited by tmassx on

Comments

• bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Try a Tholian Red Alert ... You get 10 marks for that without the daily bonus ... 10!!!
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • xapocalypseponyxxapocalypseponyx Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    tmassx wrote: »
    So I said to myself , never again

You and pretty much everyone else. Whether it's Rep marks, Dilithium or Fleet credits, there is a real issue around here with reward matching investment.
  • woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    bendalek wrote: »
    Try a Tholian Red Alert ... You get 10 marks for that without the daily bonus ... 10!!!

Tholian Red Alert gives you daily mark bonus box for Nukara Rep. You also get 15 Romulan Marks (not in a box, directly, but without daily mark bonus for Rom rep) and 25% on your Tau Dewa Sector patrol.

Thats not really low-rewarding if you sum it up. And you can do it multiply times during one red alert with an instance taking 5-7minutes to clear.
  • fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    woodwhity wrote: »
    Tholian Red Alert gives you daily mark bonus box for Nukara Rep. You also get 15 Romulan Marks (not in a box, directly, but without daily mark bonus for Rom rep) and 25% on your Tau Dewa Sector patrol.

Thats not really low-rewarding if you sum it up. And you can do it multiply times during one red alert with an instance taking 5-7minutes to clear.

If you compare it to the eSTFs, it still comes out very, very low. An eSTF takes about 7-8 minutes in your average PUG and (with the daily) nets you 130 marks, a neural processor, 960 dilithium, a guaranteed item drop plus a bag of crafting mats...