test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulans & Birds

originalspockoriginalspock Member Posts: 809 Arc User
Romulans crest is a bird. Their ships are a bird. Their symbols are birds. Yet. I see no evidence of birds to be influenced by. Even the Remans ships are bird like.

Can we get some birds please for New Romulus please?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• asovanraasovanra Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Maybe we can use our floaters on new romulus so we can fly llike the birds do?
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'd like to think that birds on Romulus were mythical creatures much like dragons are here on earth, and so became a major part of their cultural heritage. It just so happens that what with the laws of probability and all the great birds actually exist on other planets (much like wild matresses do in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy universe.)

So no, don't give them any birds! It would easily make New Romulus their equivalent of Skyrim (and we certainly don't need that frightening the locals.)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Feel free to fly around the remains of Romulus to see if there are any dead birds floating among the asteroids.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    iconians wrote: »
    Feel free to fly around the remains of Romulus to see if there are any dead birds floating among the asteroids.

Sounds like a riveting foundry mission to me.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • alonaralonar Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The Raptor symbol for the Romulans/Remans was used before they left Vulcan, hence the mantra "March beneath the raptor's wings". So you would have to search Vulcan for the birds in question.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Sounds like a riveting foundry mission to me.

Or dinner. Supernova-cooked romulan bird. It's tragically delicious.
    ExtxpTp.jpg