test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hourly Reputation Projects

craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
In the description of the mentioned projects, it says " May be completed up to 3 times per 20 hour period "

I have never been able to do more than 2 per 20 hours.
I have tried leaving them be for a few days to make sure i wasn't overlapping the time period, but i still can only do 2 per 20 hours, never 3.
I can do more, but it doesn't give me the rep points after doing 2.

Everyone i ask, says yes, i can do 3 a day. The description says i can do 3 hourlys a day. I thought about the daily rep being counted along with the hourly, but i have been told its not part of the " 3 ".

Has anyone else noticed this?
Is it bugged?
I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
planet-space-sun.jpg
Post edited by craig76 on

Comments

• craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I just hit T4 in the undine rep the other day. For the very first time, it let me do 3 hourly projects, but it was only on that rep. But once i done the 3, it reverted back to only letting me do 2 hourlies lol.
    None of the others still wont let me do 3 hourlies a day.
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • adwynythadwynyth Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This is purely anecdotal, but on a few occasions, it has failed to give me the regular hourlies again for something like two and a half days.

I never use the "Next Project" slot, and avoid slotting anything until I am ready to fill it and set it spinning.

No specific reputations; it has happened with all of them at one time or another, although not always to that degree. I used to do the "Continued" ones sometimes for extra dilithium, and figured maybe those were counting against the quota or extending it, even though they shouldn't be, but even since I've stopped, I don't reliably get access to the regular hourlies again until hours after it's supposed to "unlock".

I have noticed that it had always reliably "unlocked" after a Tier upgrade, even if it was still "locked" into the "Continued" ones before that. Perhaps that might give a clue.
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I cancelled all my rep projects. Hadn't started on them for the day at the time of doing that.
    Then slotted 1 hourly and 1 daily, got them going. Didn't slot any others into the secondary slots.
    When the hourly completed, i claimed it, then started the second hourly, claimed it when it completed.. and westmetals method worked, i was able to finally slot the third and get the rep points for it.....yaayyy lol
    Thanks westmetals for telling me in another thread. Just hope it keeps working

Still, i think the devs should fix this
    planet-space-sun.jpg