test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Andorian Phasers

seazombie64seazombie64 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
edited July 2014 in The Academy
are they still available? The Wiki has a lot of empty links to them. Where does one get them? I am pretty sure the Kumari comes with some, but are there more available somewhere?
Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• inflamedcoloninflamedcolon Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You can access the Andorian phasers from fleet stores and I think the dilithium store ONLY if you own the any of the ships from the kumari bundle
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    And the specific character on the account must have one of the Kumari ships in your dry dock to have the items un-grayed. Just owning them or one of them on the account does not count.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • seazombie64seazombie64 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Aha! That solves the mystery. Thanks so much
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    And you can't claim them KDF side even though they do appear in the KDF fleet store and list being usable on KDF ships.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • policestate76policestate76 Member Posts: 1,424 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    OK, so the question of the jackpot. Whats the difference between the andorian phasers and the regular ones?? besides the fancy color? i mean.. all the trouble to just get phasers with different color.. or are they "better" than the regular phasers?

I have the kumari, and i always thought on building an Andorian phaser build, but i was waiting to gather enough zen to buy the entire pack (yes i made the mistake 1 year ago when i started playing and i bought only 1 ship.. :( ). But i was always intrigued by the andorian phasers.
  • pompoulusspompouluss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There is no difference to my knowledge aside from color.

As for the effort and expense you're required to go to, well, they're decent phasers. If they're an upgrade and you're in the market for phasers, buy them instead of the standard phasers you would have bought and enjoy the color coordination. If they are not an upgrade or you do not want phasers, choose not to buy them and enjoy the currency you didn't spend.
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    the main reason they made the andorian phasers is so that the color matches the phaser wing cannons, now you can mix and match many phaser colors now, so if you run something like the kumari/chimera/PER that benifit most from phaser boosts, you can create rainbow boats without gimping yoruself, just to make those nitpickers andgry.