test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risa causing items and transactions to break.

jindarojindaro Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
A few days ago I went to use two datachips that I needed for accolades and could not be used.

I pulled the chips from my fleet bank and placed them into my inventory.
Double-clicked one and nothing happened, so I then used the Right-click menu and choose USE which also failed.
I placed them back in the bank and tried again with no luck. After waiting to see if time had to elapse a bit I tried again, but there wasn't any change.

Submitted a GM ticket which was answered the next day without a solution, so I tried a few queries on the forums to see if there was anything like this. I came across a few people who also had problems using items and It seemed that being on Risa was the culprit. Once I exited to sector space the chips became usable once more.

Apparently this behaviour also extends to using the Dilithium Exchange. At least this occurs in orbit of Risa.

Placing any offer on the Dilithium Exchange does indeed place a trade order, but there is no note made in Outstanding offers or in the history tab. Exiting to sector space seems to remedy this display error and it then appears as normal.

I am not sure the exact reason these issues occur, but it is repeatable and thought it deserved mention.