test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    Kenzie: *sets up her rifles tripod as she looks thru the scope* its too quiet in here... *she looks back seeing only rax* what... they were all their a second ago.... where the hell did they go... *her frightened ears betray the stoic expression on her face as she absent mindedly shuffles towards reashe, pulling her onto her lap and hugging her in a defensive manner* th-they just disappeared... i didnt even hear any footsteps....

*As clea looks around she no longer sees freeman or anyone else. Now all three hallways have a red glow and a slow rolling fog permeating the air and filling the room with a sense of dread. the room remains hauntingly silent*

*making their way down the hallway freeman and seku hear a shrill scream as the smell of iron drifts out of the other end of the hall*

jaessa: i know that- *shes interrupted by a sudden knock on the door* who is it this time.....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Freeman: *comes to a stop, looking around in a panic*

Seku: *she stops next to Freeman* Yeah... this doesn't seem ideal..

Eli: I hope so. lets face it if I didn't, Briana would have.

Donovan: *has his drink*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Krystal: And knowing her... it probably would have been more... off the wall.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Reashe: We should be fine as long as we stick together. *She leans into Kenzie, squeezing one of her hands as she tries to reassure her* I guess the cave has more in store for them...

Rax: I'll go looking for them... and besides, there's something I need to do. Stay safe, I'm sure we all won't be gone long. *He nods to them before walking deeper into the cave until he's out of sight. He doesn't seem to vanish rather just disappear further into the depths. Eventually the cave starts to darken around him significantly, the only light sources being the vague remains of long since minded kyber crystals and those that escaped immediate notice*

Clea: I guess this is what I have to do... *She sighs, steeling herself and her demeanor changes as she takes on a more "proper" stature no longer looking as relaxed as she has been. After a moment of waiting she chooses the more central hallway and starts her path down it, her senses on alert as if she feels in danger*

Samaia: *She looks to the door a little surprised* I hope its something minor we could use a chance to wind down. *She approaches the door to open it*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Kenzie: ok… I still feel uneasy… I don’t like it. *she says hugging reashe, softly purring*

*clea finds a mid sized room with a stone carved chair and random artifacts of sith, Jedi, and unknown origins. Sitting in the chair is a pure blood that clea immediately recognizes as jaessa but younger and much angrier. She’s garbed in sith robes and an annoyed expression as clea makes eye contact with her*

Jaessa: it’s about damn time you showed up…. Such a disappointment you are. *she shakes her head and sits up in the stone chair* so you think yourself worthy to carry my blood line? With all the complication and responsibility that it comes with?

*on the ground lies Mira in a large pool of blood and a wooden stake thru her chest. All she can manage is sputtering whimpers as she slowly dies. Standing near her is a young male trill in a mirror universe spec ops uniform. His features unmistakable barring an exact match to freeman. He looks over to both of them with a grin*

Brian?: I can’t say I was expecting another alien. Is this really the company you keep these days? *he makes a tutting sound as he shakes his head in over exaggerated disappointment* that’s not very Terran of you.

*cerys is on the other side knocking again*

Cerys: I just wanted to see if jaessa could watch evelynn, there are some things I need to take care of and I will be gone for some time.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Seku: Brian what is this crazy sh*t?

Freeman: Something that should get back in the grave i buried it in *he takes a defensive stance, ready to draw his blasters* I'll send you back to the depths of hell where you belong

Eli: more off the wall then me using psionics to bring you here after too much drinking? Give me some credit please. I can be mischief too

Donovan: *drinks*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Krystal: You also thought you could pull a fast one on someone with a superior sense of smell.
    Deunan: *chuckles*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Reashe: Just... as long as we don't go deeper we should be fine. *She leans back, looking up to Kenzie's face*

*Rax looks around as the darkness envelops him, feeling like there's someone watching him before he takes his blaster out, turning around. Before him is a titan of a Sith, even taller than he is, the Darth looks at him with cold calculating eyes, long hair draped across his armor*

???: And look how you turned out. A pity. Both of you such disappointments. You could've been so much more... You should be a conqueror! *He shoves Rax before holding his hands behind his back, strolling back and forth*

Rax: I don't even know who you are. *He aims the blaster at him before putting it away feeling this is some sort of aparition*

???: Perhaps I'm you, what you could've been. Perhaps I'm your father, that had to survive your mother's grievous mistakes. Both my children, lost to me because that woman couldn't own up to what she had done.

Clea: *she mutters under her breath* Did she have to bring a chair? *She looks to Jaessa, inspecting her and walking closer deciding to face her head on* I do. And if I'm not, I will be. I didn't endure my first childhood with you just to fall short. *she crosses her arms, feeling a bit uncomfortable as seeing the younger Jaessa makes her feel like she did back when Jaessa used to scold her*

Samaia: How long are we speaking of? I'm certain that Jaessa would love to care for Evelynn, right? *she looks over to Jaessa to make sure* I suppose you'd rather not elaborate on what you'll be up to?
    Kenzie: hopefully everyone else is alright….

Jaessa?: you’ll have to do better then that to be worth a damn in my eyes. I went thru far worse then you when I was young and it shaped me into who I am today. How far are you willing to go to gain my acceptance?

Brian?: so quick to violence I see. Can we not have a simple chat? *he opens his arms up in a slight shrug with a quizzical expression to match*

Cerys: I’m not sure… but as for the reasoning it’s…. Complicated. *she says scratching the back of her neck*

*jaessa seems to be spacing out as she stares blankly at a wall*
    Freeman: there's no such thing as just a conversation with the likes of you. If you want to make my burdens lighter you can just cut your stomach open yourself and save me the trouble.

Seku: that's... A bit much?..

Eli: I am still fooling your sister and I've been fooling you for over a month. good enough for me.
    Krystal: You've also been avoiding us as much as possible. Probably because on some level you suspected your disguise might not be as effective on us.
    Reashe: I trust in them for the most part. *She says squeezing Kenzie's hand*

Rax: Even if my Father escaped her consequences, he's long dead. We're long past his time. I doubt you're even his shade.

???: *He laughs with an unsettling echo, the pureblood looking down on Rax with an amused glare* Your mother was a fool. I was never at true risk, nor were you and your brother. I snapped that Lord's neck with my bare hands after he executed her. But the damage was done, I could not find hide nor hair of either of you. Lost to me. And look what you've become, a barbarian playing at being a warrior, and him... well, he's even lower than you are.

Rax: I don't know what my brother's been up to, and I don't care. I'm proud of who I am, and I wouldn't give that up for anything. Even you.

Clea: So I have to go through hell and back just to please you? You taught me how much strength matters, Mom taught me how to wield it. *She looks away for a moment then looks back to Jaessa?* I don't want to "Gain" anything. I want to Earn it.

Samaia: Well... I can respect if you'd rather not go into detail. *she looks towards Jaessa again, concerned if she's just zoning out normally or if Cerys being here has made her anxious* Jaessa? Do you mind if we watch Evelynn for a bit?
    Kenzie: *gently hugs reashe pulling her onto her lap as she sits down* I guess all we can do is wait and keep an eye out for any patrols.

Jaessa?: well maybe you are mine after all. *she stands up now with a different feeling, a sense of regret* I’ve been cruel, abusive and damn near killed you a few times… if I could take it back I would. *she walks over to clea as she seems to shift in appearance to when clea left* I see so much of myself in you. That wanderlust and thirst for knowledge. Watching you grow and become a better person then I will ever be is all I’ve wanted, no matter what happens clea you will always be my daughter. *the illusion dies down as they reappear in an empty room somewhere in the temple* sorry to trick you like that, the timing just felt right and I think we both needed to deal with our demons….

Brian?: you can try to bury this all you want but eventually you will have to deal with this.

*jaessa shakes her head and looks over*

Jaessa: what?… oh right yeah it’s fine. But what’s this about cerys….

Cerys: it’s compl- *suddenly gets cut off by jaessa*

Jaessa: you’re running off again with out so much as a word just “watch eve for me”…. *lets out a tired sigh* when are you ganna stop being so goddamn secretive? If you really wanted to be back in our lives this isn’t the way to do it… *she crosses her arms as she looks angrily at cerys*

Cerys: because it doesn’t involve you zabrina it’s a problem from my past that I need to take care of.

Jaessa: it never involves anyone! And for f*ck sake stop calling me that! I hate that name… you’ll never change

Cerys: it’s more about Jorin then anything…. If you want me to call you jaessa then I will. You disrespect your grandmothers name…. She would weep at the monster you’ve become and the many failings of mine. I named you after her because she meant everything to me and you do everything in your power to tarnish it…..
    Freeman: I've been dealing with it longer than I lived it. Make your move or move out of the way.

Eli: I guess. Also messing with your minds specifically feel wrong and I gotta do that to keep the facade up.
    Krystal: And when the brain says one thing, but the nose says another... you throw up more red flags.

Deunan: *rolls her eyes and smiles* Anyways...
    Reashe: Hey, if anything spooky comes our way I'll protect you. *she gives a joking look and leans into Kenzie's arms*

Clea: Its fine Mother. You've done a better job than you think. *She takes a moment to look down at herself, placing a hand over her one eye under the wrap. she feels her mind drifting and she sits down to meditate, thinking about what both her parents wanted for her, and what kind of Sith she would be. Eventually the rocks around her begin to float along with her and her mind looks inward into the force*

Samaia: *She takes a moment then looks at Cerys and slaps her, not with a huge amount of force, but it would be a bit painful to feel* Jaessa, is no monster. Whatever she has done is in the past, and as you yourself I'm sure has felt, our union gives you a wonderful granddaughter. *She points a finger at Cerys* Jaessa has many failings, just as you do. She's trying to work past them. To be better than them. I'm sure that's something you can appreciate, according to both Henha, an Donovan you want to better yourself, to mend the wounds that have formed between you and your children.

*She shakes her head* Jaessa's dislike for that name I doubt has anything to do with any feelings to her grandmother. Have you considered that she dislikes that name because of what it became to her? Its a name she left behind, a life she left behind. The Sith Conqueror, the Monster people told bedtime stories about? *She sighs and pauses* I am sorry for laying a hand upon you, but you went too far. If you are going to mend things with Jaessa you must try to understand things from her side of them.

???: Proud of what you are? You could've been so much more. You could've lead armies of Sith, you could have conquered, and razed our enemies to the ground. Your valor, your strength, you would've been an Inspiring Lord, you would've become so much more than me, you could've been on the Dark Council, leading the war against the Jedi. Better than that Occlus, better than Marr. You had so much potential that was wasted on the wrong path. *He backhands Rax hard enough to send him backwards*

Rax: Maybe you're right. Maybe all those things could've happened. But... *He stands himself back up straight standing tall* I don't want any of those things. I have more family than you, than my brother. Every member of my clan... no every Mandalorian is someone I would rather call brother before calling someone as bloodthirsty as you Father.

???: You think its only the thrill of the battle I care about? The joy of looking upon my enemies on their knees begging for mercy? *He scoffs* No. I wanted the both of you to reach your true potential. I wanted to see you become the Sith you were meant to be. *He turns around, walking away and pulling out a saber hilt and pointing it towards Rax before igniting it, a dark blood red blade hissing into existence* You stand before me a Mandalorian, I would see you stand before me as Darth Ratok.

Rax: *Looks at him as he realizes in the dark dimlit cavern his armor seems to have vanished, replaced with armor similar to his father's battledress, instead of his blaster, the saber he built is at his side*
    Kenzie: I’m not scared….*she says defiantly with a slight pout*

Jaessa: I’ll be home waiting, we can talk more then. *jaessas presence fades away as she leaves clea to decide her own path*

Brian?: have you really? Or have you been running from it?

Cerys: *has a blank expression as she looks at samaia, staring at her for a moment before silently turning and leaving. For a split second samaia could feel a deep rage boiling from cerys but it was gone as fast as she was*

Jaessa: *stands there in disbelief and confusion* did that really just happen….
    Freeman: What I'm doing is moving on. Surviving. Now either make your move or stick some iron in your mouth

Eli: technically speaking that nose still goes to and Is dependant on your brain. So that can still be controlled... Just... Have trouble with that. It's not that I can't hide my own scent, it's just that... I'd have to replace it with something... But that sorta replaces everything else. So it's more suspicious when everyone around me smells chocolate or whatever I'd choose them to smell, but nothing but that smell... Still trying to crack that nut... Anyways *he looks to Deunan* as you were saying? Are we there?
    Reashe: Of course not. But if you were, then you've got a bit of a short blueberry to help you.

Clea: *She begins to have visions in a dark abyss, seeing glimpses of old forgotten Sith Lords, some she even recognizes thanks to her parents' teachings. Views of the great Freedon Nadd, Exar Kun, even the ancient Naga Sadow... all at the heights of their power, and their "humble" beginnings. Then the vision changes, showing potential Sith, people she's never seen before, some she's only heard of that were recent, Vader, Plagueis, an unknown Sith with a silvery brown helmet covered in the hilts of his slain foes, and a version of herself, much more mature. Eventually the others fade away, great battles and their rise to power fresh in her thoughts until the only Sith she sees are her Mothers. Both Samaia and Jaessa before her. Clea looks upon them, then upon the memories of the others and considers her place in all of this. Considers her legacy. She wants to be strong to make her parents proud, wants to be everything they hope she could be, but she feels she has to decide on more than that... she has to decide what kind of person she wants to be. She looks between the apparitions of her family before walking past them taking the forefront ahead of them, the heir, the prodigy... no, none of that. She takes her place as herself, lifting the eyewrap from her one eye as the white iris seems to burn bright in the dark. She will be her own kind of Sith. Follow her path her way, earn her place, and more. Even as she feels the strain of her eye being freed she decides that no more will she hide it, she'll use her gift to its fullest and make herself get used to it. With her decision her meditation ends, standing in the cave alone once more but with renewed confidence*

Samaia: *She looks to Jaessa, holding her hand and intertwining their fingers together* I hope she calms down before she returns with Evelynn. Did what happen, you seem a bit surprised?

Rax: No, I would stand before you as Rax Lok. Grand Champion of the Great Hunt, and Mando'ade. *He takes the hilt out, igniting it with the deep black blade glowing with warm pale light surrounding it*

???: *He crosses sabers with Rax, pressing his guard hard, with force that seems unnatural even for a Sith* Let me show you what you could have been. *When they separate Rax's head is filled with visions of a life he never experienced, him and his brother together under their father. Their mother the sole person executed for her "crimes". Growing up and excelling as Sith, their roles expand, he glimpses his entire life as a burgeoning lord, even up to his rise to the Dark Council, a warrior that commands as much respect as he does in Clan Lok... the people cheering for him, following him into battle mirroring those Mandalorians he has lead before, only his power, his following expands beyond what he could ever hope for with his current life*
    kenzie: well you are a pretty good shot *she gives a sly grin before her ear twitches in the direction of one of the hallways* someones coming.... *she says readying her rifle*

brian?: *shakes his head* far too quick to violence fine then if that is all you want i will oblige. *he says quick drawing a agony phaser rifle and firing a volley towards freeman and seku*

jaessa: you just slapped her... like it was nothing.... i dont think you understand what you just did. showing emotion is a thing ive seen her do in the past but ive never seen or felt her in such rage before. do you always go around smacking eldritch abominations so casually? *her hands lightly shake as her tail fluffs up and ears fold back betraying her fake calm, for the first time samaia can feel genuine fear in jaessa*

cerys: *makes her way down to the stations shuttle bay, anger clear as day on her face as she touches her cheek. after a moment she looks around* how the hell am i going to get off this station.....
    Deunan: No... caught in traffic. *sigh* Apparently there's some major trade thing going on, and DS9 is acting as a rest stop for a massive convoy. They're swamped.
    Seku: *blocks the shots fired at her with her lightsaber, igniting its orange blade*

Freeman: *lets his beskar take the hits as he draws his blaster pistol and in one fluid motion, fires a shot, hitting the apparition right between the eyes*

Eli: how long is that going to take? Would we be better off taking a shuttle to Lexington?"
    Deunan: Probably a shuttle. Although I have a feeling having her show up might confuse everyone. Just saying.
    edited December 2022
    (Merry Christmas)

Reashe: *She looks in the direction that Kenzie focuses on* Think they found the crystal already? *She keeps a hand near her blasters but doesn't ready them just yet*

Clea: Now where did everyone else go... *Remembering that she got separated, she heads off to look for Jorin or any of the others*

Samaia: No, I think this would be the first time I did something like that. *She pulls Jaessa into a hug to try and comfort her* Listen, I'm sure she'll be upset but I couldn't stand idly by while she belittled you. I doubt she meant to be as hurtful as she was, but I've seen you both argue the same way over other subjects. I hoped the slap would help her realize she was taking things too far with you. Perhaps it did, though... if she doesn't return to speak to us we may need to go pick up Evelynn ourselves.

Rax: *He clutches his head for a moment before shaking it, looking to his father with a stern expression* I won't be enticed by what ifs. I have no regrets over how my life has turned out, save that I could not experience it with either you or Mother. The Mandalorians are my family, the scum of the galaxy raised me and made me the warrior I am today. *Their blades crackle as they impact again, each one standing firm as they pressure the other*

???: You truly hold no longing for the Sith? You, me, and your brother could've helped conquer the Galaxy. Changed fates. We would've had the strength to do it.

Rax: I already have the strength to do that. What I have accomplished, with Darth Oculus, The Wrath, and the others... that's nothing to scoff at. From saving the Empire to saving the republic... battling ancient monsters and Sith... I'm right where I need to be. I'm every bit the warrior you claim I could've been.

*An officer working in the shuttle bay approaches cerys, data pad in hand and wearing a TOS uniform*

Officer: *the Andorian woman smiles in a sort of understanding, not trying to bother Cerys but attempting to assist* Excuse me miss, I couldn't help but notice you seem frustrated. Is there anything I can do to help? Did you miss a departure?
    kenzie: *sniffs the air getting up and looking at raeshe shaking her head, quietly moving to the entrance of the hallway. she motions for raeshe to take the other side while trying to communicate in some strange sign language*

*at this time multiple foot steps and voices are heard echoing from the hall*

anxious woman: *a womans voice is heard as she lets out a sigh* i hate going into these old ruins.... they give me the creeps.

annoyed man: well something tripped the sensors, i swear if its willson again im taking his heater away for a week. *the voice of an annoyed young man echoes*

grizzled old fellow: settle down you two, lets just figure out what it was and get back. *this man sounds much older and gruff*

*clea finds jorin pacing around in a nearby room muttering to herself in a nonsensical manner*

brian?: *as soon as the bolt makes contact he disappears, after a moment the glint of a crystal shines on top of a near by rock*

jaessa: wait what do you mean shes sleeping on our bed remember? i think cerys just came by to ask us if we could watch her longer..... or she just came to b*tch at me...*she lets out a sigh gently pulling away as she paces around* ill be fine, just need to calm down.... shes got some nerve calling me a monster, running away from my past... id say she should look in a mirror but i know next to nothing about her. the woman that birthed me and shes little more then a stranger... *letting out a deep sigh she slows her pacing* im sorry you had to see all that.... getting dragged into this four thousand year old feud....

cerys: i need a starship, shuttle, something to get me off this station.....
    Freeman: *walks up and takes the crystal*

Seku: .... Brian what the Kriff was that?

Freeman: A cold cave isn't the best for Story time Seku. *he turns and starts making his way out*

Eli: I'm aware. kinda the whole point

Reashe: *she nods quietly and makes sure to set her blasters to stun just in case as she watches the newcomers*

Clea: Auntie? Did you have a vision quest too? *She walks over to Jorin but doesn't approach too quickly in case she interferes with something, her pale eye almost glowing in the dim lighting*

Samaia: Hey, don't worry about it. I love you, I'm here for you through all your family troubles. That's what wanting to share our lives is about. I think she's been getting better about this stuff but its hard to get past all that bad blood over the years.

???: You think what you've accomplished is everything I could've wanted? You're no Sith.

Rax: No, I'm not. But I command all the respect and presence that you said you dreamed of. All that potential is there, I am every bit the warrior you wanted me to become.

???: *He takes another swing at Rax but this time Rax doesn't move to block it. Instead his Father pauses the blade before it strikes his throat* I can't deny that. I wished for you to be a conqueror, a lord among men, a Darth. But... inspite of a lack of teaching you exemplify all the traits I dreamed of for you. Fine then. I shall yield. But know that the Darkness shall always call for a heart as pure as yours. I can sense it in you, you've achieved so much yet despite your hardships the light within you has not faltered. If the day comes and you give in to it, I will be all the more proud of you. But I can accept that you have become a perfect warrior in spite of such failings. *He starts to fade away, and the black crystal glows in Rax's hand*

???: You have made your choice... the darkness will not take you yet.

Rax: I guess I should say thank you. *Rax sighs, looking where the vision of his father was before turning around knowing the Crystal has accepted him before placing it into his hilt and testing the true lightsaber as his appearance returns to normal. The dim light of the black blade makes for an intimidating display before Rax extinguishes it and places it back upon his belt* Now... where did everyone else go?

Andorian: *She looks at a padd showing a bunch of information* Well, we've got a lot of runabouts outside right now and some shuttles are in use but I think we've got one of the newer runabouts available to rent. I could take you somewhere within a pretty big distance with those new warp cores they have.
    Deunan: You want to give your mother a headache.
    kenzie: *waits for them to pass by before poking the barrel of her rifle into the back of the younger man* hands where i can see them and dont even think about trying anything unless you think you can move faster then i can pull this trigger.... if i even see you twitch the wrong way hes dead am i understood? *her tone is serious and threatening*

*all three of them collectively let out a surprised gasp*

grizzled old guy: y-yes ok... *he puts his hands up with the other two following suit. now that the three are visible they all seem to be wearing patched up imperial engineer uniforms and appear unarmed*

kenzie: *motions raeshe over with a nod* check'em for weapons

anxious woman: we dont have anything, we're just civilians...

*jorin looks over to clea with a dead expression*

jorin: whats the point of it all.... i dont know why im doing this sh*t anymore... i dont even know who i am! at least i understand why jaessa hates her so much. why me!? she couldnt live with her own grief so she cloned verok and grew me in a f*cking petri dish! how could she not know this would happen!? *an enraged yell bellows from her that echos thru the halls of the temple* my existence is pointless!

jaessa: *lets out a heavy sigh* its far from over tho....

cerys: you offer piloting? very well i will take one of these runabouts where are they?
    Freeman: *wanders the caves with Seku, looking for the exit or any of the others*

Eli: Only for a bit. I'm sure she'll warm up to... herself. *he chuckles* Wonder how Bri will react to all this.