test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,899 Arc User
    ???: *deflects a few bolts at freeman and kenzie before dodging the rest leaping to the top of a ruined turbo laser tower.* you're far too unbalance to fight me effectively but it is to be expected when your master cant control his own anger.

kenzie: *takes the lighting with a heavy grunt.* goddamnit..... *she picks up jorin as her vision gets blurry, each step feels like lead as she slowly makes her way out of camp.*

jorin: just leave me.....*he takes in a sharp breath.* ill be dead soon... anyway....

kenzie: so will i. *she grunts.* but if i can at least get you out of here.... then i consider it worth it..... *half way out the gate her legs buckle under her and she falls to the ground wheezing heavily.* sh*t.... i think this is it.... for me.....

cerys: what? *she looks confused.*

jaessa: i dont know i wasnt there...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Freeman: *he deflects the bolts with his saber* Fight me you coward! *He takes a defense stance* I'll murder you! *He force leaps toward the man, as he reaches him, he activates his jetpack to make a sharp move to the right, landing at the base of the tower, getting ready to jump again*

*From the distance something sails towards the battle through the air. The shuttle the mooks are escaping on is hit by the object, a photon torpedo. Sticking into the hull and beeping*

*The sounds of a starship's engines are heard as the Stardust Crusader enters the battle, turning about and landing near the group, the turret on the ship turning and pointing towards the sith*

Freeman: *with the ship acting as distraction, he force leaps up to the top level of the destroyed turbo laser, drawing his agony phaser and firing off a wide beam shot*

Donovan: I'm just as confused as you
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    Alex: I felt a Force disturbance and thought I was going to have to come pull Donovan's butt out of the fire because he'd ticked you off or something...but as he doesn't seem to be in any distress, I'm guessing the disturbance I felt came from somewhere else - it did feel rather faint, come to think of it.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Rax: Freeman, you have to get out of here. I can't stay any longer, the others need me. *He looks at Jorin and Kenzie as he gets to them. Checking their wounds then getting out a small kolto pack* This isn't near enough for the injuries you two have, but it should help a little, buy you some time. *He splits the kolto pack, applying the healing gel to both of them on their wounds. With that he picks them both up, grunting as he has to use the force to enhance his strength even further* F*** you two are heavy. Really straining my servos. *He moves slowly, carrying them away* If I could reach Sevenex... *He tests out his comms and curses when he can't reach anything outside the immediate area*

Reashe: Kenzie! *She growls seeing how injured she is, tears in her eyes. She flies Clea to the speeders, setting her down against one and piloting another over to Rax, helping him place Kenzie on it so its easier to pull them all out*

Henha: *She scratches her head, just as confused* I'm out of my depth here...

Oculus: Well, we could probably ask Henha to help us get there, but I'm some sure where "there" is.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    ???: *the phaser hits some sort of suspended field around the sith dissipating soon after* i doubt you would want me to fight you. i have seen your capabilities and find them wanting. *freeman suddenly feels himself moving at incredible speed as he is force thrown to the ground.* neither of you are worthy of fighting me at my best.

jorin: *passes out, its hard to tell if hes still alive or not.*

kenzie: the ship..... those tank things....... *she weakly points to the crusader before falling limp.*

evelynn: *runs over crying* no no no no! you cant die! *she uses her healing abilities to try and stabilize them enough for transport.*

cerys: what does donovan have to do with this? its my family that is effected here.

jaessa: i think i dont know either.... *she starts to cry.* i dont know what to do! everything is just falling apart!
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Alex: Family? *he quickly rifles through his memories trying to recall Cerys' relations* That's...the Mandalorian, Jorin, yes? I take it something's happened to him?

(I don't know if Alex ever actually found out through normal means that the two are related or not, so if he didn't...just say he found out through other means)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited July 2021
    Freeman: *lands on his face, groaning and rolling onto his back, getting up* yeah, I get it, you're not strong enough to actually fight me head on, so you gotta run like a child. Who taught you that, mommy, daddy, or the man who took you from home as a child and groo- I mean trained you to be the galaxy's biggest waste of blood and grey matter. *He grins under his helmet, panting heavily* I bet your a** never recovered from that though. If this is you at your best, I would have hired a domx instead, c'mon your goons did better than you! I've had Mexican food that has done more than you have!

Donovan: apparently. There has to be something we can do, right?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Alex: Where even is he? I know he got lost after the mission we took to the Gamma Quadrant a week ago, but he apparently found his way back after that, but now he's gone again and apparently in major trouble if that disturbance was related to him...dunno why I felt it, though, since I'm not related to him, but I've given up trying to puzzle out the Force long ago - I'm pretty sure that not only is it sapient, but it's also extremely...capricious.​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Reashe: I've got to get Clea... this speeder should help. *She flies back to the speeders, getting Clea and taking her to the ship*

Rax: We need to get them to a... Bacta? tank. *He uses the speeder to move them along, helping support the weight so they can get up into the ship. He lets Evelynn help keep them alive, Reashe already getting the tanks ready after she gets Clea set down*

Clea: *removing her helmet* Evelynn? So small... *She looks dazed, slowly standing up and helping Reashe out* I don't think I'll need one of these but I definitely need some treatment.

Reashe: How... how how do we get her out of that suit? we need to strip them down for this...

Henha: I'm not sure where he would be. I helped a few of them go back to their galaxy another time, but they didn't come to me so I don't know where they would have gone.

Oculus: *she holds Jaessa close, rubbing her back* Everything will work out Jaessa... I don't know how but I'm sure it will.
    (Maybe Oculus should get a nudge from the Force to bring Jaessa to the mess hall on K-13)

Alex: Well...I have a way to get wherever Jorin is, but it relies on very precise navigation so without knowing the exact place - and time - beforehand...how strong is your connection with Jorin? *he directs the last part to Cerys*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

???: *lets out a hearty laugh* oh resorting to insults now? why dont you give me a reason to take you seriously. you even fight with a lightsaber that isnt even your own. your form is sloppy and imprecise like you're swinging around a damned club! you know nothing about the force and yet you think you can kill a lord of the sith? what a joke. *he crosses his arms.*

evelynn: jorin's would be easier then the kenzie's.... ive stabilized them as best i can but they need medical attention. rax can you get jorin out of his armor and into the backta tank while i try to figure something out for kenzie. *she takes off kenzie's helmet. theres blood coming out of her ears and from the back of her head and forhead* there has to be some way....

cerys: *sighs* it seems there isnt anything i can do about it....

jaessa: no its not! nothing is alright! jorin is dead evelynn is gone and i cant do anything!
    Freeman: so self assured! If you think you'll survive come and face me, I know you can't tell what I'm thinking. Even if you really tried. That I guarantee! *He kneels before he walks away from the base of the tower and points his lightsaber up* you said you could teach me more than jorin ever could, prove that to me! I'm an invaluable asset, every time I'm killed I come back! You can pay the checks your mouth writes, or you can put what I say to the test! The choice is yours! *He turns off his saber and rests his hands in front of him, one on top of the other*

Donovan: I... I'm here for you.
    edited July 2021
    Clea: There's a code... emergency release code. I hope I remember right. *She stumbled over to Kenzie, sitting down and checking her arms till she remembers which one is the one she can input it on. She activates the emergency release, causing Kenzie's armor pieces to break apart and fall off of her, Clea pulling the pieces off until Kenzie has been stripped down* There, this should help. *She starts to remove the bodysuit once the armor is gone, blushing deeply. Reashe helps her and they start to put Kenzie in a Bacta tank*

Rax: *He starts removing the beskar and Jorin's armor, his understanding of Mandalorian armor making it relatively easy for him to get Jorin stripped down and moved into the Bacta tank*

Henha: I want to help, I could take someone there if I knew where he was... *she sighs, regretting her inability to do anything*

Samaia: (Accidentally started typing her as Oculus again) *her breath catches and she feels a sharp pain on her ribs, starting to rub them* That's... a strange feeling. *She looks thoughtful, she's very concerned about both Evelynn and Jorin but she's trying to keep her cool** We could... we could try and figure out where he is with the force... I don't know if it would work at this incredible distance, but if we knew maybe we could help, or we could atleast confirm he's still alive. I don't think he's dead yet just dying. You're connected to him as family so it might work.
    Alex: Not with that attitude, you can't...I've offered a way to get to him, but it's useless without a guide to his location in time and space - if you're serious about him being family to you, then come with me. *he holds his paw out for Cerys to take* You two can come along as well - it might be best if you do, in fact. *he adds to Donovan and Henha*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

???: i tire of this. *he force lifts freeman throwing him onto a jagged spike of the wall impaling him onto it.*

evelynn: *looks over at clea.* ill need you to take your armor off too i can see internal injuries on you.

*jorin and kenzie both float in their tanks still in critical condition.*

cerys: i think he'll be ok for now....

jaessa: i dont know maybe....
    Freeman: *gasps and coughs up blood in his helmet* now that, is no fun at all. *He cuts himself free with the saber, falling to his knees as he breaths heavily* couldnt have even faced me face to face. *The photon torpedo stuck in the transport shuttle detonates, the turbolaser tower shaking from the shockwave* I will hunt you to the ends of the galaxy. I will come back again, and again, and again. You will know wrath of Brian MacManus, again and again and again! *He holds the hole in his torso. Coughing as it slowly closes up* you... *Coughs, taking off his helmet to spit up blood* You need to be lucky all the time. I only have to get lucky once. You will know no moments of rest or serenity. Face me now and... And I will go easy on you *he grins up at the sith, his teeth painted with his own blood, his mouth very much the same. His eyes look tired and weary, pushing himself through the pain*

Donovan: I hope you're right. *He pats Cerys' shoulder gently*
    edited July 2021
    Clea: I guess it didn't do much good getting thrown like that. *She sighs, taking her robe off then starting to remove her Sith armor underneath it. It takes a bit for her to remove it all, revealing more of her red skin, the occassional scar marking her skin. She sits down so its easier for Evelynn to reach her* I don't know how bad it is, but it feels like something is bleeding inside of me. I should've paid more attention to my lessons on force healing. *The back of her ribs are broken, a shard has pierced into her stomach causing the bleeding. She's in a great deal of pain and though she's good at hiding it, Evelynn can sense it. She looks at Evelynn*

Reashe: Please pull through... *She gets her helmet off, staying beside Kenzie's tanks and watching her float, not wanting to leave her side until her condition improves*

Rax: I wish I had more Kolto to help, but I only had the small bit on me. But they're both tough, I'm sure they'll be okay. *He goes to the ramp to take a look out and see if Freeman has managed to get away yet*

Henha: If you think he will, then I'm sure he will. I mean... he managed to make it after that big fight he had before. He's pretty tough. *She tries to reassure Cerys*

Samaia: Well, it could help. I trust in him and Evelynn. If she can she'll help him pull through...
    Post edited by westx211 on
    Alex: Are you absolutely sure? Someone's life is a very big thing to risk on 'maybes' - especially if the Force felt the situation bad enough to alert me when I'm not close enough to Jorin to be considered a friend, never mind being related to him.​​

#LegalizeAwoo

???: is that so? *he jumps down landing near freeman* you are little more then a rabid animal when you fight. undisciplined and woefully lacking in any prowess. you are far too emotional letting rage blind you so easily but despite all of that you still have potential some where in there. this fight is over whether you want it to be or not. *he launches freeman towards the crusader
    at the base of the ramp and looks down picking up his helmet walking towards the ship.*

evelynn: its a rare few that have the ability to heal, nothing that can be taught.... *she focuses on mending clea's wounds.* you'll be fine its nothing too threatening.

cerys: i dont feel his life in danger any more....

jaessa: im i wouldnt know where to begin looking or what time hed be in.....
    Alex: Well, if you change your mind, or if he takes a downturn, come to me and I'll get my ship prepped...I won't be far - since I came in here, I may as well grab something to eat. *he then wanders off to grab food from the replicator*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Freeman: *grins as he flys through the air, from the helmet, an explosive charge detonates in the sith's hands, at the base of the turbolaser tower where he had fallen before, there is another explosion, causing the turbolaser tower to collapse like a tree being fell. as he hits the ground in front of the crusader his grin remains as he looses consciousness*
    Rax: *he sighs* you distracted him, good, but we really need to escape because we've got wounded to worry about. *He walks down and pulls Freeman in, finding a spot to set him down before going to the pilot seat and getting the ship ready, trying to take off and get them away from here*

Clea: Mom had it... I do too but I wasn't very good at it. *she grunts as she feels some of the damage being repaired, looking through the black eyewrap she wears at Evelynn. She seems thinking about something, before she relaxes, leaning back. She looks over towards the Bacta tanks somberly* I wasn't ready for any of this...

Henha: Thats good... whatever he's up to maybe he's okay now.

Samaia: I was thinking more... you're connected to him, you felt his pain. Maybe like following a thread until it leads back to him.
    Freeman: *coughs, opening his eyes* Hemet..... you leave.... without my helmet.... I will beat you to death with a spoon.... *he passes out again*
    ???: *walks up the ramp of the ship. his robes charred from the helmet exploding but he looks fine for the most part. he looks over at everyone and throws the helmet at freeman.* i believe that is yours. *he also pulls something looking like a data pad and sets it down on a nearby table top.* and this is for when ever jorin wakes up im sure he will be interested in its contents.

evelynn: *takes out her lightsaber in a defensive stance*

cerys: i doubt he'd want my help anyway.

jaessa: unless theres a way to actually get to him but im out of ideas.....
    (There's plenty of ways - just gotta take a deep breath, calm herself and think over all the available options)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Clea: Get behind me... *she grunts, grabbing both of her sabers and igniting them, glaring at the man. She doesn't want to fight in an area like this but she will if she has to*

Rax: *comes back from the pilot seat and readies himself, aiming at the Sith* Get out of here. Now.

*Reashe takes up a defensive stance, trying to protect the Bacta tanks*

Henha: Considering how Jaessa acted earlier... yeah I could see that. But even just offering help might well, help in a way.

Samaia: Well, I can think of some ways we might be able to get to him but... *she looks down towards Jaessa's stomach* We have something to protect here too.
    Freeman: *knocked out*

Donovan: there is nothing wrong with asking
    ???: *silently walks out leaving the ship and disappearing back into the base.*

evelynn: so that's who did this.....

cerys: i fear i would do more harm then good.

jaessa: yeah.... *she sighs still feeling depressed.*
    Donovan: maybe saying nothing at all to them is doing more harm than you'd care to realize. What i felt from what i did, it was loneliness. and that is putting it simply. it might hurt at first, like ripping off a bandage, but.... I think they may want their mother.
    Rax: I don't know who he is but he seemed to know Jorin. It was difficult for me to fight, just about all my anti force user tactics are area of effect, and Freeman was losing his mind in anger. *He sighs, closing the ramp* Evelynn, can you tend to his wounds. I know he's immortal but it would help. I'm going to take us back to my stronghold. Sevenex and the droids there can help defend us, and there will be supplies there we could use. *He heads back to the pilot seat and begins taking them off from the ground, plotting in the course for his old home*

Reashe: Why'd he just leave? *She takes a deep breath, sitting down in front of the Bacta tanks*

Clea: *She turns her sabers off and sets them down* He wasn't trying to kill us, just wanted to send a message. *She looks over at Jorin then down to Freeman* He's going to show up again sometime, we're going to need to be ready. One of us should check for tracking devices in case the imperials snuck one on the ship. But I need to rest.

Reashe: When we land I can take a look.

Henha: Just the act of offering help shows them that you do care even if they reject it.

Samaia: Come on Jaessa, lets go back to our room and I'll cook you something nice. Maybe it will help. *She kisses her cheek and starts to lead the way back to their quarters*