test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Other Universe Nick: will it be safe there though is the question. Will we be sure no bombs or listening devices are planted?

Briana:... She really needs help
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Janri: I don't know about bombs, I doubt there would be one on here, this was Nexa's personal fighter. If they're after my daughter they probably wouldn't have put a bomb on it. Maybe on Orion they could've? But I doubt it. We weren't there for that long, they'd probably be more preoccupied with other stuff. Listening Devices though... I wouldn't know where to look.

T'Lera: I'll be okay. Eventually. I just... need to be here.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Other Universe Nick: I meant when we got back.

Briana: that doesn't sound good.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    seras: i will have to take my leave here.... im on the verge of passing out. good luck kiddos. *she steps into a portal closing it behind her.*

kara: yeah it is, i guess i cant stop you so lets go. *she walks thru the portal, near valerica, bri, and t'lera a crimson portal opens with valendria stepping out spotting valerica immediately and scowling.* oh now i know why it f*cked up, cuz you did it. i bet you did it on purpose didnt you.

erica: why hello kara, lovely to see you again too you know you'd still be in mothers body if it wernt for me so a thank you would be nice.

kara: blow me.

erica: you're as delightful as ever i see......
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    T'Lera: Goodnight Seras. *She turns towards the others* They don't get along? *she looks between Erica and Kara and she gives a smile when she looks at Kara, feeling a bit of fear leave her at being around both her and Bri again*

Janri: *Arriving through the portal* Where are we? *She looks between all of them, confused by Erica* Another version of Val?
    edited January 2021
    Briana: *waves bye to Seras* Look you're both pretty, and hot, okay? Can you fix her?

Other Universe Nick: *walks though the portal, shrugging as he arrives back in the holodeck* guess who's back. Again.
    T'Lera: They are really hot...

Janri: You were here before? *She looks at Nick*
    kara: yes i would like to get back into my own body. this is valerica my twin sister..... unfortunately. *she says to janri.*

erica: greetings. i take it you have some vested interest in the person my sister so rudely took over?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Janri: Hello, I'm Janri and yes. Me and Valendria were trying to help out my daughter. I do care about Val. *She rubs the back of her neck* I'm a bit out of my depth... I've not had much experience with stuff like this.

T'Lera: Why do they dislike each other? *She tilts her head, admiring the two of them for a moment*
    Other Universe Nick: *grabs himself another lamb burger* yep. was eating before I felt the weird stuff.

Briana: they don't. They're just that way with each other.
    kara: yeah i can see what you two went thru... an unfortunate side effect of sharing a body. i can see her memories and she can see mine.... which is why id sooner be back in my own body.

erica: well your body is back home. shall we be off then?

kara: yes lets get this over with.... i swear to god if this f*cks up a third time...

erica: well you know what they say, third times the charm? *she says with a smug expression.*

kara: i dont have the ability of multiversal travel so can you just open a damn portal already.

erica: whats the magic word?

kara: damnit erica now is not the time for this sh*t!

erica: alright fine then... *she opens a portal to where karas body is.* all aboard then.
    Janri: We're going to another universe now? *She looks through the portal*

T'Lera: Should we go too? Or just wait here?
    Bri: should I stay here? Go with?

Other Universe Nick: eh I'll get home in my own time. Gonna be cult hunting

Nick: cult hunting?

Other Universe Nick: yep.

Nick:.... Have fun with that. Would rather spend time with the soon to be wife.

Other Universe Nick: good, you weren't invited anyways. *Takes a bite of his burger"
    kara: up to ya'll i guess, but make it quick valendria doesnt have all day.... literally.

erica: ill be setting up some things while you decide to dawdle. *she says walking thru the portal.*

kara: jesus christ i hate her.... *she walks thru the portal. on the other side is a rather unimpressive stone room with two tables on it. one of them has kara's comatose body on it while the other is empty. the room is dimly lit. valerica seems to be setting up some candles in a strange formation around the tables along with a symbol*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    marrok: can i tell my WW2 joke now, since the crisis seems to have passed?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Nick: sure.

Briana: she really doesn't hate her. *Shrugs and walks through the portal*
    T'Lera: I want to go. Thank you. *She gets up off the ground, T'Lera stays close to Kara and Briana* I don't want to be alone right now...

Janri: I guess I'll see you all on the other side. *she walks into it after Erica, looking around at the strange candles and symbol* This stuff feels weird to me...
    kara: *goes to lay down on the empty table.*

erica: id suggest you all stand back. *with a snap of her fingers all of the candles light and a crimson symbol forms in the shape of a pentagram along with some sort of goat looking head, she stands on a podium with an open book chanting in a incomprehensible language. the ritual symbol glows even brighter as the room get an uneasy feeling to it. both kara and valendrias bodies start to levitate as the chanting intensifies erica now hos both arms wide open, the book suspended by some unknown force in front of her, finally a bright red light flashes, as both their bodies fall back down to the tables.*
    Janri: Honestly... I think this is scaring me more than the monsters did... *She watches the ritual* Val? Are you okay?

T'Lera: Did it work? *She looks between Kara and Valendria, hoping that the ritual worked without a hitch*
    *after a moment kara stirs.*

kara: *looks at herself as she sits up from the table.* yes! finally! its good to be home... jesus christ this is my last out of body experience. *she says getting up and moving over to valendria.* come on wake up now.

valendria: *lays there unmoving.*
    Janri: Val? *she walks over to her, holding her hand and giving it a squeeze* Please be okay...

*T'Lera gets a little closer too, watching Valendri and showing some worry despite her current state*
    Briana: we'll have to see... Kara?.... Wait... Is.... Is she okay?

Nick: so do the skit.

Other Universe Nick: Skit?

Nick: a world war two skit.

Other Universe Nick: oh yeah. Do that then.
    marok: well, a group of four people are discussing world war 2, and person one brings up the following: 'If Germany is the fatherland, and Russia is the motherland, then WW2 was just a brutal divorce.', to which person two responds with 'Who's the childland?', which is then answered by person three saying 'I guess Poland, France, and Britain? And the US would be Child Services. And Japan would be some weird uncle who picks a fight with them. Italy would be the crackhead aunt who thinks she's helping. And the Swiss would be the neighbors who pretend they don't hear anything every night.' and finally person four finishes with 'When Child Services come to take the kids, dad gets drunk and attacks mom outside in the snow. Mom was smart and wore a coat and Child Services wouldn’t dare step out into the brisk wintry weather. Dad eventually wore himself out and passed out in the snow where he awoke the next morning with frostbite and trench foot.'​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    kara: *shakes her shoulders a bit.* come on you son of a b*tch! you've endured too much to p*ss out now! wake up mother f*cker! *she gives her a heavy slap to the face.*

valendria: *suddenly jolts awake looking surprised.* what the hell!....what.... where... what........ what happened......

kara: i sort of inhabited your body for awhile.... i know what you went thru back on orion.... the things you did, dont repress it. thats the worst thing you could do, take it from me i have years of experience in that regard. dont embrace it either just accept it, accept that you are capable of these things and remember the consequences of what happens when you lose control. you're a lot stronger then you give yourself credit for.

valendria: i... yes i remember.... its strange.... some how i feel more... whole in a way. i saw some of your memories too..... but i can also remember a few memories of my past.... my mind was tearing its self appart, i had no one to turn to that could understand what i was going thru.... i had just about lost myself until you showed up..... you said to me the things that i had been needing to hear my entire existence...

kara: adn this is only the tip of the iceberg. you've got nowhere to go but up kid. *she puts a hand on valens shoulder.*
    Janri: I'm very confused... but I'm glad Val is okay. *she hugs Valendria tightly* Wait... so you saw "everything" she did? *she begins to blush deeply*
    kara: yeah i saw everything...... ill ask you two about that later, for now lets get you back to your universe.

valendria: *nods.*
    Janri: *she coughs* Understood. I'm ready to go back, is the portal still open?
    Briana: should be *runs up towards kara. Jumping at her with her arms open, hoping she catches her*

*There is silence between the pair before Nick starts chuckling, other nick joining in, laughing*

Nick: I was gonna add something but it's kinda f**ked up gallows humor

Other Universe Nick: I think I know exactly what you were gonna add.
    marrok: should i even ask?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

kara: *catches her, twirling a few times to ease the momentum as she holds her.* i guess you really missed me huh?

valendria: well lets be about it then. there is still a lot to do. *she gets up from the table.*

erica: well if you dont mind i have things to do. sooo ta ta for now. *she walks off portaling away.*