test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    (Little tip for all you guys here, the free borg pack they have right now if opened on a Romulan gives a unique Liberated Borg Romulan engineer boff, otherwise on the other factions it just gives you a normal Borg Boff from the C Store. And it is indeed unique. I don't know if opening it on a jem has a similar result, but I can't really test that since I opened it on my rom)

Kurata: It is Kurata'zun. One of your people advised me to shorten my name during introductions to Kurata to appear more... friendly.

*T'Lera hopes everything is going alright down on the surface or wherever everyone is right now*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Anyways... from what I was able to determine, the Jem'Hadar on the surface were suffering from Withdrawl, but were still fighting hard.

This is going to be a diplomatic nightmare. However it is a nightmare for the Diplomats to sort out. We still got a mystery on our hands, on top of the current crisis. Help us with that, and it might help diffuse some of these landmines.
    Odo... I'd like to have access to data concerning Hur'q movement. Especially any targets of interest or anything that looks like a pattern in their attacks.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: I'll probably tell him eventually.... probably after he has his own kid or something. And Jorin getting upset didnt bother me... it more.... like I felt his rage... it it scared me a bit.

Odo: I'll have to take a look at those reports... and Admiral Jade, consider the data yours.

Nick: do you need me on Exeter admiral, or should I go back to the Tepes?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: you felt his rage? *she seems rather interested.* like mentally? or like they were your own feelings?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: No, Not as my own.... its hard to describe... like how you can feel tension in the air in some situations... maybe slightly mentally but just because of how overwhelming it was, and how I've felt that with you... I felt like... if he didn't have anyone to hold him back, he would have snapped... Kinda like you without me...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    alex: i bet any patterns we find will be a result of those beacons...because where there's one, there's bound to be more - why am i getting the sudden sinking feeling that the hur'q may be a dominion creation, or if not a creation, they're being used as a weapon against unruly targets the same way the terran confederacy tried to use the zerg as a weapon by controlling their movements via psi-emitters

until it backfired on them in a catastrophic way​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Jakara: he was close.... and coming from experience it’s hard holding back without someone to keep you grounded...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Krystal: Thanks Odo.
    *looks at Nick*
    Go ahead and get back to the Tepes. Get some rest. You look like you could use it.
    *looks at Alex*
    From what we saw here... used as a weapon. But that doesn't explain the Dosi system or the Ennis Moon.

If what Odo says is true and we have a mystery... a certain detective once said "if you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

We'll figure this out. Even if that Founder doesn't like it. And while Odo's actions were born out of despiration... I can't help but feel there's more going on than we know. And I don't like feeling like a borrowed fly swatter.
    I'll be in my ready room going over what we know, as well as known Hur'q movements. The Tzenkethi were scared of them enough to wipe out entire planets with Protomatter weapons. We're behind the curve on this one, a little too much like with the Undine. I wanna try and get ahead of it for once.
    *taps combadge*
    Jade to Exeter. One to beam up.
    *beams out*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (yes, they never did explain that - the nol-ennis moon didn't have anything related to ketracel on it, nor was there any reason to deploy a beacon there)

alex: yes, the tzenkethi's actions seem oddly similar to...uh oh, i'm getting one of those sinking feelings again *he abruptly pushes away from the wall and flames back to his ship*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Nick: Odo.... I can't believe you. *taps his commbadge* O'Connor to Tepes. One to beam up *beams out*

*Garak beams back to his own ship*
  • Options
    (I just assumed it was random, the Hurq do also attack things randomly, they probably just chose to attack the moon in their rage*

*Kurata beams back to his own ship*

Jessica: Well... I guess things could have gone better here.
  • Options
    Briana: yeah... *sighs*

Nick: *makes his way back to the bridge of the Tepes* Raneson? Where is the Lieutenant?

Garak: *over the comms* Visits to the Dominion are always so enlightening, don't you think? I Suspect we've just begun to discover what the founders are playing at here, and that concerns me. Greatly. After today, the wrath of Captain Kira may be the least of Odo's Concerns. I do feel we may need to continue working with him, however. It may be the only way we can learn the true intentions of the Dominion. With that in mind, I'll contact you when we're ready to move forward with his plan.
  • Options
    jorin: i guess ill find my own way out.... *walks off with keina.*

jakara: you ganna be ok?
  • Options
    Briana: I think so. Why?
  • Options
    Jessica: I can understand where Odo is coming from, but he did mess up big time. Maybe he can make it up to us in the future.
  • Options
    (who is she even talking to? everyone's beamed back to their respective ships)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I mean Garak is talking to the task force over comms because everyone is beamed back. Or did you think Garak was talking to himself?)
  • Options
    (I mean yeah, that's why it said over the comms)
  • Options
    jakara: just worried is all. *sits down next to briana putting a hand on her back*

jorin: *finds his way off odos ship and makes it to the exeter sending keina back to his ship.*
  • Options
    Briana: about me or Jorin or both.
  • Options
    jakara: both, i generally worry about you and with jorin im worried that he'll let his rage consume him....
  • Options
    Briana: yeah... I'm worried about that with him too.... *sighs*
  • Options
    jakara: its so easy to let your anger take hold and once it does it’s damn hard to let go of it...
  • Options
    Briana: *nods* so... what now?
  • Options
    (now, we either go back to the holodeck, assist some random dominion world being assaulted by the hur'q (swarm) or attack the hur'q across the gamma quadrant (one of the three gamma BZ skirmishes) - though, the latter two could wait until after doomed to repeat or quark's lucky seven, but definitely before the end of tenebris torquent)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *after taking off her armor, is sitting in her ready room with some music going while looking over reports and Hur'q Movements*
    *sigh* I don't even know what I'm looking for... *gets up and goes to the replicator and orders a soda before dropping back down in her chair*
    Wonder what Jess and Rxialt might think of all this. I could use someone to bounce ideas off right now...

I wonder...
    *tries to bring up data on the Dosi station*
  • Options
    *Scans from the station show trace mineral resources.*

(if it were the planet on the other hand there would be more pertinent information.)

Nick: Hello? Raneson? Where is my Operations officer? *His comms still open to the task force for anyone to chime in*

Briana: You wanna get some food? I'm feeling a bit hungry...

Romulan: *Still waiting to hear news about the fate of his arm*
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: Captain, Lieutenant Shashka is.... apparently busy elsewhere on the ship.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    jorin: *walks to the bridge of the exeter finding evelynn.* are you ready to go?

evelynn: *silently nods.* i felt it again.... that same presence from before.....

jorin: *knees down and gently hugs her.* you dont have to be afraid, i would die before i let it hurt you again.

jakara: sure, are you ganna be ok?

tess: so, as you can probly guess im not from around here. what do you do around here?
  • Options
    Nurse: Don't think we're gonna be able to save that arm.