test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: *charges at a Bandit, shoving her sword threw his torso, she pulls it out and blocks an incoming attack, with her other hand taking a dagger from the bandit she just killed before he can fall to the ground, using the dagger as a throwing knife directed at the bandit she just blocked the attack from*

Bandit leader: water? Seriously, you think a cold shower will stop me? *flourishes his sword in Krystal's direction.

Bandit with one arm: *screams in terror and agony as he is beat with his own arm. A second bandit sneaking behind Alex, ready to slash at him with a two handed axe.*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Krystal: No. But I can drown you. *takes up a ready position* And... with enough force, I can cut you in half. Will be messy... but I can.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Bandit leader: *blinks* the hell is wrong with you all? You're crazy! *he turns and starts to run*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Appears behind the axe-bandit, and shoots him in the leg with her rifle*
    ----
    Lieutenant Colt: *Continues looking for Nick and Gaia, thinking for a bit then says...* Computer, what is Fleet Captain O'Connor's current location? And give me the exact room number, not "the Captain's Quarters".
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    Tepes computer: Captain O'Connor's quarters are now located on *insert deck here* on the secondary hull.

Briana: He's getting away!
    Lieutenant Colt: Thank you... *Goes to the location specified*
    ----
    Prime Raneson: Not a problem. *Aims and shoots the leader in the leg*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Bandit Leader: Gaah! *falls to the ground, his momentum having him fly a few feet forward, rolling around in the dirt* my leg! You shattered my bone!

Briana: Nice shot, Raneson!

*the doors to the quarters are closed*
    edited February 2020
    Prime Raneson: And that, my friends, is why you don't mess with ARC Troopers.
    ----
    Lieutenant Colt: *Beeps the door to the quarters*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: okay now you're just bragging. I could have made that shot too

Nick: *opens his eyes, looking over at Gaia to see If she's still foxed out before getting out of bed* I'll be right back, love... *groggily walks out of the new quarter's bedroom and out into the main living space, yawining as he reaches the door, keeping it shut as he asks* who is it?
    Prime Raneson: I'm not- okay, yeah, I'm bragging a little.
    ----
    Lieutenant Colt: It's Lieutenant Colt, sir. I brought those items you requested earlier.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Nick: *yawns again, opening the door not really thinking as is not in the best states of dress to be answering doors in* even the Bajoran shrimp *tired look on his face like he just wants to get back to sleep*

Briana: yeah, we know you are.

Bandit leader: *trying to drag himself away*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    alex: you know...i knew he was there - i was waiting for him to commit to the swing to roll away so he would end this poor TRIBBLE's misery *he jerks a thumb to the unrecognizable mass of raw hamburger that used to be a human face*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    Jakara: *taking both arrows to the chest she yells and draws her great sword jumping in the air and bearing the full weight of her blade into the bandit leader damn near cleaving him in half vertically*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: *blinks* Jakara what the actual hell!?!
    alex: okay, everyone loot the bodies - they're highwaymen, so if they weren't TOTALLY incompetent, they should have something *the lupine says, starting to rifle through the pockets of the recently expired and unarmed bandit*

(see what i did thar?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Briana: I was gonna suggest we take the bandit leader prisoner. Or take his head. If he's leading a large group of highwaymen, then there has to be some kind of bounty on him.... but now we can't. It's hard to claim a bounty with half of a head!

*the remaining bandits, scatter*
    (i mean...it says she NEAR cleaved him in half - maybe the head got missed?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Given it's more likely a sword would cleave someone from top to bottom the way it sounded like it happened. That head was first to go)

Briana: also, we could have interrogated him! Not like he could have run away! But nope, just gotta execute the injured man I guess.
    (aaah nice)

jakara: what? their lives were forfeit the moment they attacked us anyway. *she pulls her great sword out of the pelvis of the now very dead bandit leader*

evelynn: *walks over to one of the bowman taking the arrows from his quiver* these will come in handy.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    ((and yeah it woulda been shoulder down not thru the head))
    Briana: we could have talked to him! I wanted to know if he was working with the wizard since apparently its tax collectors that have been going missing! We are within a few miles of this castle and its awfully strange a group of bandits is this active so close with nothing being done about it.

*the gear they find is much more high quality than you'd expect for bandits. Their skin too clean, all too clean shaven. Everything from their swords to their daggers, to their arrows is of finer craftsmanship than one would expect a group like this to have. Some of them have a few gold coins each. One of them has a silver flask, all of them have rations of finer quality than peasants would have*
    jakara: jesus f*cking christ on a cross i cant even have fun with out being a TRIBBLE up in your eyes can i? ever think of looking for notes on their person? yer basicly a witcher use it and track the ones that fled to their camp dumbass!
    alex: damn...these bandits have really been hitting it big lately - but i'm starting to think these guys weren't bandits

for one thing, they don't smell​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *points her sword in Jakara's direction* I can't track people, just monsters. But please, call me that again. You just rush in without thinking! You just have murder on the mind.

You didn't have to cleave our biggest lead up! There were more active, dangerous bandits still up and fighting but you either had to go for the weakest one or the one that would get you the most glory to feel something! You picked to execute a defenseless, injured man instead of taking on a real threat. *too worked up to notice alex saying that*
    ((OOC i didnt actually know there were other bandits to be fare, thought they all ran away))

jakara: i didnt realize there were others i thought he was the last one left! the hell do you want from me?! im just tryina have fun and relax!
    *alex sighs and muzzlepaws, then raises his paw and gibbslaps briana upside the head*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(There was gonna be another wave of bandits coming to try to save their leader, but he's dead so no point now. Also, that's on you for not checking. There were 10 remaining when the fight started. Bri killed 2, raneson killed 1 and alex beat one with their own arm. So that was 5 remaining.)

Briana: You are a warrior. You should be more alert when there were 5 other bandits running about still fighting and you locked on to the only one that wasnt a threat. You have a serious case of tunnel vision! But somehow I'm the one being called a dumba**. At least I can count!
    edited February 2020
    jakara: ok i TRIBBLE up what the hell do you want?! you only exist to tell me how much of a fu*king s*rew up i am huh!
    *alex sighs and muzzlepaws, then raises his paw and gibbslaps briana upside the head*
    ​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *glares at Alex after he gib slaps her but mostly ignores it, looking back to jakara* well for starters I'd like you not to execute people we may need information from until we have said information if at all. If your fun is murderhoboing it up then please just go home.