test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *matt is still missing*

*alex is still in sickbay*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,898 Arc User
    Jakara: bri quit yelling yer ganna wake the kid up.

Jaessa: is everyone ok at least?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Tala: I think so.
    Krystal: *puts a hand on Bri's shoulder*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Sheogorath: *his jovial tone stops completely for a moment and he speaks with a cold menacing voice* Careful lass, I am fairly forgiving but don't try to test me. *he resumes his joking manner* Then again, I remember trying something similar with my predecessor. Oh dropping down to the ground from a few miles overhead was quite exhilarating. But I digress, despite your disrespectful attitude you are right, I won't get as much enjoyment here as I was expecting. *he walks over to Jorin* I'm leaving the grapefruit here for you or the others to babysit. Do try and avoid turning him into mush, he is a lovely fellow. Ta ta everyone! *He taps his cane to the ground and vanishes in a puff of smoke that reeks of swedish fish*

Steve: Good riddance, here I thought he would never leave.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Freeman:.... what the hell was that? How did he just disappear? I mean he seems like a god but I still have my doubts... maybe he used some kinda quantum teleportation? Also... what happened with that chick? *motions over to Briana*

Briana: *grits her teeth, sighing* I swear... *looks at Freeman for a moment, then quickly looks back to krystal*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Jakara: yeah lunging at him totally wouldn’t get you TRIBBLE slapped into a wall or anything. *mutters something*

Jorin: a grapefruit?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: I didn't ask you, Jakara. You don't need to get sarcastic for no damn reason!
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Steve: What you never seen a grapefruit before? *The grapefruit rests on Evelynn's chest*
    Jakara: oh now you acknowledge me. *the sound of a lighter flicking on is heard as she has her back to to briana soon followed by the smell of burning tobacco as she lets out another annoyed sigh*

Jorin: not a talking one......

Jaessa: well there’s injured in the holodeck some one made a make shift Medbay in it
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Tala: *swears* Who's down there?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Steve: Listen buddy, I never seen a guy with a mug as ugly as yours either so I guess today was an experience for both of us. *he laughs at his joke, clearly not being serious, but his joking manner is much more human like than the jovial maneurisms of Sheogorath*
    Briana: I was looking at you earlier. I gave you that look that's says "hey, please come over here and join us" but you had no clue. I thought we had an unspoken bond. And now you're smoking!
    Jakara: well I can’t even TRIBBLE walk right now cuz my back was shattered into a TRIBBLE ton of pieces and set back in place and healed all in a short time so I’m in a lot of TRIBBLE pain right now. And how the TRIBBLE am I ganna know what you want by just looking at me! Words exist for a reason dumb*ss!

Jorin: well.... I think I’ve finally gone insane....

Jaessa: 5 I think?
    (Except for... you know, sheogorath healing everyone with magic)

Briana: Then maybe you should learn to use them! You never f**king do. You just go and run off and never tell anybody you have problems. You just go out on your own and make everyone worry about you! Don't lecture me about something you don't even do yourself you hypocritical bloodsucking b**ch!

Freeman: no, I hear the grapefruit too...
    Oculus: Don't fight you two, it was just a misunderstanding.

Steve: Of course you hear me, I have quite the loud voice. I can even sing! Don't ask me to though I'm self conscious.
    Freeman: I kinda wanna hear it sing now...

Briana: Say out of this, Oculus!
    *matt is STILL missing*

*alex is STILL in sickbay*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Freeman: well... this got awkwardly quiet... hey, where is the werewolf that she said was possessed by a robot squid?... I don't see anybody that would match that description here... I think?...

Briana: *Sighs* I am not in the right state of mind to deal with this... thanks for all this, Jakara. You know for someone that can literly speak in my mind and let me telepathically communicate with you, you really dont bother with it do you?
    (*smacks everyone upside the head* you know, flu isn't transmitted over the internet, so get in here!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jakara: you don’t either. The TRIBBLE does that have to do with anything? Is it yet one of the thousands of things that I don’t get right cuz you’re so goddamn obscure about it? All you’re good for is dredging up the past and reminding me of how much I hate myself which is the exact TRIBBLE thing that I just had to deal with after getting my mind TRIBBLE with!!!

Jorin: *lets out a heavy sigh*
    Briana: if you were paying attention, I was literly trying to communicate with you but you that way! That's why I brought it up! You must have been drowning me out!... obscure, my a**.... if... that's all you say I'm good for you should just leave!...
    Jakara: I’ve heard nothing from you! This “bond” is apparently one sided and you know what TRIBBLE it I will leave! I’m done with you have a nice life! *she gets up grunting. The look on her face is that of venomous rage and uncaring hatred. She walks out lost in her anger*
    Oculus: This isn't good... *she sighs, unsure of what to do then gets up and walks out of the holodeck*
    Briana: *shuts her eyes tightly, hugging krystal again and hiding her face in her shoulder to hide her pain*
    jakara: *storms off in a random direction.*

jorin: *looks around silently*
    Briana: *cries quietly, hugging krystal*

Freeman: *Stands next to Jorin before picking up the talking grapefruit*
    *MATT IS STILL MISSING*

*ALEX IS STILL IN SICKBAY*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Well someone did point out Matt missing. Not sure what you want from it.)
    *Oculus follows after Jakara*

Oculus: Jakara wait a moment.

Steve: Hey watch the hands buddy, I know the ancient martial art of Tae Kwon Do. Be careful I have sensitive skin.
    jakara: what ever it is i dont want to hear it right now....