test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    (Pay attention to what?)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (nick...)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Dundee: *drops the Ferengi on the ground, letting him bleed on the ground. Punching the other Ferengi and knocking him out* I'm done when I say I'm done. *kicks one of the Ferengi in the Ribs*

*some Nausicaans start approaching from the beach, breaking out into a sprint once they see the Ferengi*

(Nick asked for the Exter to beam Matt over.)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    ???: we're about to have company - you're done​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Dundee: who are you to tell me I'm done?

*one of the nausicaans gets there, headed for dundee, brandishing a ceramic knife*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    ???: the one who's about to keep you from getting in any more trouble with the law! *as the nausicaan approaches, the vulpine pulls a small hunk of black crystal out of a pocket in his board shorts and hurls it on the ground - where it instantly explodes into a cloud of pure darkness that no light can penetrate, surrounding the fox, dundee and the approaching nausicaans, the former seemingly completely unaffected by the blinding properties of the cloud as he grabs the augment and flings him over his fuzzy shoulder, then runs out of the cloud in the opposite direction from the nausicaans, who by the time they can get out of the cloud, have completely lost sight of their quarry*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    *Exeter beams Matt to sickbay, on the next biobed over from his sedated wife*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    *matt whines softly and curls into a semi-naked ball on the biobed*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: Oi! Let me the hell go, I wasn't done with them! Damn smoke bombs!

Nick: its gonna be awhile until he sees the back of his head... you never saw anything

Quark: Right.... Rule of Acquisition 30. Confidentiality equals profit.

Nick: once I help you with that job, 10 bars for your silence. Deal?

Quark: 40.

Nick: 20

Quark 35

Nick: fine. That works. Find somebody else to pin it on. And make sure no one snitches.

Quark: *Quark and Nick both look over at morn* I'll... make sure he keeps his mouth shut..

Nick: you'll try anyways.
    (um...once he sees the first mark, he's going to purge his ENTIRE body - so if you were hoping he was going to miss it, you were hoping for nothing)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*the unknown fox sets the cursing aussie down once he's made it enough of a distance away from qwen's camp that the nausicaans are unlikely to stumble across them*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2019
    (Still gonna be awhile to find out in the first place)

Dundee: the hell was that about?

Nick: so... give me some more Jameson on the tab of our friend throwing the party here.

Quark: how are you still able to stand. You've had six entire bottles.

Nick: as you can see I'm sober.... I don't smell sober though. Smells like I went swimming in a river of Jameson.

Quark: I dont know if I should cut you off to serve you.... I'm making more money if i serve you, so I'll be right back with your drink.

Nick: excellent
    (first rule of ferengi bartending - if they aren't costing you more than you're making by smashing up the furniture or refusing to pay...KEEP SERVING!

also...it won't - he'll find out as soon as he wakes up in the morning)

???: why don't you tell me? ferengi are cowards - it takes a lot for them to pull on someone​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: you 'avin a go at me, mate? Well right on you then. Who even are you?

Nick: *gets his drink, chugging the bottle*

(It'll still be funny)
    edited September 2019
    ???: Todd

(do you get it? huh? do you get the reference? huh, huh? do ya get it?! HUH?!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: and exactly what are you? Cause I got no clue what you are. What those ear aliens were or what the hell a nausicaan even is.
    edited September 2019
    todd: i'm a fox, obviously - a fox anthromorph (because i haven't created a species name for his kind yet - or any of the other creatures i've made, for that matter, mainly due to a lack of ideas - except lycanthropes, obviously)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2019
    Dundee: the hell do you mean?
    edited September 2019
    todd: i believe my universal translator is properly functioning, so i can't imagine you didn't understand me

(did you get it? huh? did you get the reference? huh, huh? did ya get it?! HUH?!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: no I'm just trying to think how a fox can be sentient let alone a person.
    (most animals are sentient - that is STILL unknown among the general population thanks in no small part to dumbass sci-fi like star trek, star wars and stargate constantly mixing up sentience and sapience...but even the common person should HOPEFULLY know the difference by the 2030s of the star trek timeline)

todd: genetics​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(and seriously...he's asking that question NOW? after having already seen an anthro bear, snake, fluffy shark, wolf, civet and whatever else?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2019
    Dundee: genetics? What the hell do you mean genetics? Are you man made?

(He thought they were actual aliens. This is the first time he's been confronted with them being actual animals from earth)
    todd: no...i was born from a mother and father, same as almost everyone else in the imperium - but if you mean my species, yes - most of the species that make up the population originated from animals, so we're man-made...well, lycan-made​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: Has science gone too far?... it feels like we crossed a line with people like me, but to make a new species? It feels right f**ked.
    (i mean...this is technically uplifting, not creating a new species)

todd: what 'people like you' are you? *he leans in slightly for a sniff* does it have anything to do with why that ferengi suddenly discovered a well of courage he never knew he had?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: forget I said anything on that.

(I'd say uplifting counts as creating a new species. Like there is a difference between like a human and a neanderthal. They are no longer the thing they were made from. Thus being a new species)
    todd: i'm in intelligence - it's not in my job description to 'forget' anything​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: I'm telling you to forget, alright? I would say it's the smartest thing you could do.
    todd: if there's something about you that's going to come back and bite ME in the TRIBBLE, i would prefer to know about it so i can plan accordingly​​

#LegalizeAwoo