test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Nick: *gets the spray on hair dye from Quark and starts to shake the can*

Briana: *picks up a Blue and grey ball* we good to go?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    (when i said 'everyone', i meant EVERYONE - i want feedback and suggestions

also, almost all the entries comes with a note, denoted by the little black triangle in the upper-right corner of each cell, so hover over those for the pop-up...it's mostly just what role each unit has for now)​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (I'm on mobile. Its barely legible for me. When I get home I can give feedback.)

Nick: *continues to shake the can of hair dye, looking around to see if anybody cares enough to stop him*

Briana: I usually like going second, so I don't care who goes first.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (while i'm thinking of it...define 'aqua color')​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jakara: well if ya'll aint ganna go i will. *walks over to the lane with her gradient purple ball getting into a bowling stance slowly walking and whipping the ball across the lane. with a loud thud it hits the pins in the middle and ricochets into the back knocking all the pins down, a few of them flying out of the lane, seeing the broken lane she lets out a sigh.* mother f*cker.....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    ( https://m.imgur.com/gallery/iiBfSV8 )

Briana: you put a bit too much elbow into it *smiles, chuckling a bit*
    (Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *seeing as nobody seems to want to stop him, he starts spraying the dye on Matt's back, chuckling*

(What about a wrong turn?)
    (broken link)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Odd. It works for me?)

(Try this one? https://i.imgur.com/iiBfSV8.jpg )
    *the dye goes all over his shirt since he was only pantsless, not completely in the buff*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Quark: what are you doing to his shirt.

Nick: making sure it's the right colour. I think it'll work. *starts spraying a shape on the back of Matt's head*
    (yeah...you didn't plan that - you forgot he was still wearing a shirt; SPEAK! CONFESS YOUR FORGETFULNESS!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*blasts west with minigun*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Its called playing it off. Sure sometimes I'll remember small details, but I don't remember absolutely everything. )
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,016 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *takes a moment before taking her turn, knocking over several pins* Meh...
    *manages to knock all but one of the rest down with her second shot of the frame*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2019
    (i know absolutely nothing about bowling - what is a frame?

and you better not be drawing a peen on the back of his head!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: I just said I wanted to go second.... *shrug* oh well. *walks up to the lane, sending the ball down the alley and hitting only 4 on the right side* that... could have gone better. *gets her ball back and sends it again, hitting dead in the center, leaving 3 pins on the left side left*

Nick: *chuckles as he finishes his spraying*

Quark: Real mature for a Hu-mon captain

Nick: look at this lad. Markers wont work. So this will. Now help me roll up his sleeves for the more obvious stuff so he doesnt notice that.

Quark: I have a bar to run. Do it yourself

Nick: fine. *starts rolling up Matt's sleeves (if he even has any) and starts to spray a Tribal style band around his bicep*
    (i reiterate - you better not be drawing a peen on the back of his head! also...are you home yet?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(No. Parked in the middle of seemingly nowhere getting some peace and quiet in the pitch black dark. Other then responding here)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jakara: i should probly stop before i break something......
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: you can use less force, Love.
    (*opens up on west*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*furiously snoutrams the thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Rest in Peace, Captain Nog.)

Nick: *continues spraying various tribal looking designs onto Matt*
    (how the hell did he die? he's nowhere NEAR old enough to have died from natural causes)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(He was 50. People are thinking its kidney related.)
    (gonna leave this here as a reminder - also, someone who doesn't have a mobile browser, check and see if the little black triangles i mentioned and the notes attached to them actually show for you...i thought notes would be visible to everyone, but now i'm wondering if maybe they're only for the document's owner)
    (*blasts rattler with hot lead*

also, i cleaned up the list and made an actual document out of it so it's way easier to parse...tell me what you (by which i mean everyone) think of my class names now - i tried to keep it as smaller ships = common canine breeds, going up in size from there to humans with wolflike qualities to cryptids to mythical beasts to gods, ending with the ultimate god-killer...with a touch of personal bias since it's the name of alex's soulmate

also, there's a bit of an in-joke with the transport class name, which i totally didn't plan before hand but i just had to do it once i noticed...tell me if you see the joke

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ws1UQdnnafqvsI8_da8m985OhWIpmjQ9GDP0oORTm5Q/edit?usp=sharing )
    (when i said 'everyone', i meant EVERYONE - i want feedback and suggestions

also, almost all the entries comes with a note, denoted by the little black triangle in the upper-right corner of each cell, so hover over those for the pop-up...it's mostly just what role each unit has for now)
    ​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I saw them when I got home)
    (...and?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo