test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *it is an ordinary ceiling* (like...what were you expecting - a magical portal raining tribbles?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Briana: *inspects the tribble to see if it's any special breed*

(No. Actually was expecting someone to be hiding on the ceiling spiderman style)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    edited July 2019
    *it is black with streaks of aqua blue fur all over its body - almost appearing to be lightning bolts*

product61clg.jpg

(it's a black alert tribble, if you couldn't figure it out)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (Yeah, I saw that announcement. I wanna buy one of these when I get my paycheck after my job starts)

Briana: *shrugs and pets the tribble, hugging it*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    *the tribble purrs and trills*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,899 Arc User
    jakara: ok i should just say i started making alcohol that rum is my first batch ill get everything but pineapple, im not touching that TRIBBLE. *replicates everything but the pineapple juice handing them to her.* errr the hell is with that?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: a tribble?... you can get me pineapple juice in a can so you don't touch it then. I'm trying to mix a drink. I need ice and a big cup too.
    jakara: are you even ganna try the rum i made......
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: yeah... I wanna get stuff to mix a drink though... I'll get it if you dont wanna... I'll have to stand up though.
    jakara: yeah i need to sit down.
    Briana: alright. Maybe you should lay down though? *stands up and gets the pineapple juice and large glass. sipping the rum and nodding before mixing her drink on a table*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (are we there yet?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    jakara: is it any good? *she says as she lays down munching on a few snacks.*

evelynn: *yawns taking off her knee high boots and finding a bed to curl into.*
    Briana: It's pretty damn good *smiles slightly and downs her drink, looking at the rum bottle and choosing to start chugging it*
    jakara: well thanks im glad you like it..... *she says slowly dozing off.*
    Briana: *eventually passes out at the table hugging the tribble tightly, having eventually finished half of the bottle of rum*
    edited July 2019
    (i think we can timeskip now - i don't know of anything else that needs doing

though, i wonder how long nick will spend musing about that ship's name before he finally 'gets it')​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on

#LegalizeAwoo

Mid morning

The Exeter gets a call from the already undocked and quickly leaving Defiant.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krsytal: *looking more relaxed than she was yesterday* Not much of a warning on when you're heading out Defiant.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Kira: Recent action made this necessary, Admiral. Got to keep everyone on their feet. You coming?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: You know it. Not gonna let you have all the fun. Besides... Only time I was in the Gamma Quadrant was in a shuttle during that whole mess with Loriss' fleet.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (i hope we meet a hur'q dreadnought during this whole thing)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Kira: Well tell your friends to be stealthy, and see you in 54 Terran hours at the assigned coordinates. We are going silent once we exit the wormhole.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Got it. We'll follow soon. Exeter out. *notifies the other ships going to be stealthy*
    edited July 2019
    *the crimson fang, lycan's claw and cúchulainn all engage their cloaks and set course for the wormhole, following after the defiant and exeter*

(also...is there a key combo to accent a letter on an american keyboard or am i going to have to be manually copy-pasting it every time?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(If there is... I don't know it)
    (Shadow, 3 carrier battlegroups, even cloaked defeat the idea of stealthy)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited July 2019
    (who said anything about battlegroups? there are 5 ships there, soon to be 6 as soon as nick shows up - that doesn't even make ONE task force - which is the correct term to use, by the way -, let alone 3 because a typical task force is 3-4 full carriers MINIMUM, plus supporting units)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *Makes his way up to the bridge, typing on his PADD, sending Romani instructions on how to initiate the blackout protocol he told Krystal about instead of using a cloak they dont have.*

Briana: *passed out with her head on the table, still holding onto the tribble*
    jakara: *rolls around her her bed suddenly sitting up with a panicked grunt and frantically looks around the room wide eyed and breathing heavily*

evelynn: *still fast asleep.*