test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jaessa: well lets find a map or some one to show us around.

jakara: it would be nice to have a guide.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Oculus: They probably have tour guides around here.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    jaessa: lets go find one then c'mon. *walks into the city*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *shrav is following behind far enough to not be noticed*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Coudl just say everything happenes of camera with the trial. After all, courtmartail are just like courts in civilain world, they cna take some time to get started)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (as long as i actually get to use my other characters some time this year...)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (Well, we do have a little down tiem as the LExington gets kitbashed again. )

Rose hits her commbadge: Oh, Dr Kayla Reynolds, do you think your family could do with some burgers with fries? The kids decided they wanted a sleepover at Auntie Krys and Reina, and we are cooking up soem burgers. You me to send a few your way, or you could come down?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Kayla: Send them up please. Doubt there's any room in Krystal's quarters for any more people.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Rose: Ok, 4 bacon cheeseburgers with fries coming up, right? or do you have a hot dawg lover, or a toddler?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited April 2019
    (matt will basically eat anything edible...except salad - 'e's not a bleedin' rabbit

and you're going to need WAY more than 4 - that's like a light snack to him)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Oculus follows after Jaessa along with Ethrit and Jamie*
  • Options
    Kayla: Um... four burgers isn't enough by... a long shot. Matthew would eat them before I even had a chance to take a bite, then ask for a lot more.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Rose: Well, Jess gave me the look, so i'll make 6, after that he is on his own, After all, he is a great and mighty hunter, he can scrounge the fridge.

Five mintes later. 6 bacon double cheesebugers with fires a on the kitchen table with a note saying wish you were here, Jess and Rose.

Rose then contacts Dee and Quinn asking if they would have soem, and if they wanted delivered?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Deunan: Delivered please... kids causing chaos.
  • Options
    rose sends the requisite burgers to Dee. Looking at her family and seeing all them happy, her stomach grumbled

Rose: Seems I forgot soemone.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    (Movie starting soon. Plz wait for me. Lol)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea... you. *smiles as she hands a burger to Reina*
  • Options
    jaessa: *walks to a patrolling storm trooper.* hello there! can we get your help with something? *grins and waves at the trooper.*

trooper: what do you need citizen....

jaessa: we were wondering if there was a tourist center for guides and stuff could you point us in the right direction?

trooper: oh of course, i uh take it you're not from around here then?

jaessa: no we're here on vacation, ive heard naboo is lovely this time of year.
  • Options
    Rose smiles: Dont you have beer to drink, Fox?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *and by the time kayla makes it to the kitchen, one of the burgers and a portion of fries are already gone*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Reina: Thank you love. *she smiles as she begins eating her burger*

Oculus: Little forward but it works.
  • Options
    Kayla: *gets her burger*
    Krystal: You're welcome Reina. And yes I do Rose. *holds up her bottle*
  • Options
    jaessa: well the direct approach works most of the time so could you show us to that tourist place please Mr. storm trooper?

trooper: yes i can... right this way. *he starts walking down a wide street way.*

jakara: he cant be more the 19 kid tries to act like a professional but his hormones are getting in the way. *she says in a low tone chuckling.*
  • Options
    *another burger vanishes once kayla's back is turned*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes thread with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I am home. That movie is emotional. I will say no more on the subject. God I can barely spell right now. For once autocorrect and predictive text are a godsend)

Nick: *Takes his food and sits down with Gaia, starting to eat* so do I get one of them special beers too?

Briana: *has been following this entire time* so either shrav wasnt within hearing range for my request or he was and he has no clue... well if he happens to be in hearing range. If he does know of one of those shops I requested information on, I will buy him whatever he wants from it *being unspecific since they're around the stormtrooper and she doesnt wanna say weapons shop right in front of him*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (or he's around within earshot but keeping his distance so he doesn't get roped into bag-carrying duty)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (If he shows her to a weapons shop that gives them an excuse to break from the group and not carry bags cause they'll be getting weapons)
  • Options
    (i don't even know if theed HAS a weapon shop)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*viciously stabs thread with spoon*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo