test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jakara: *walks out* pizza tacos?

jaessa: im all about recreational fun in this day an age when the empire sucks the fun out of everything.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: no, Taco Pizza, not Pizza tacos.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    jakara: do we have any? *walks into the kitchen her eyes looking about as red as brianas.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: I dunno... we can make some?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (and jamie's not going to follow up on his questions...)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (*grrsnarls and chewtoys thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Briana: *picks up a soft taco shell and starts munching on it empty*
    *shrav starts snickering* looks like someone hit the spice hard​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Jamie: Spice? *He looks confused*

Ethrit: Its one of the types of drugs in our galaxy. Either she bought some while we were on Mandalore or she is just using something she brought with her. *he shrugs* I'm not too into clouding my own mind and I've seen far too many people hurt by the spice trade so I'm personally against narcotics myself. Damn hutts.

Oculus: I guess I'll bake a pie, I need something to distract myself. *she gets up and grabs one of the bags she arrived with, pulling out some strange looking apples and heading to the kitchen*

Jessica: Come on hon.. lets go see the kids, I'm sure you'll feel better.

Reina: Can we let the kids out? I could use some cheering up?

Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Jakara: *walk over to the kitchen and makes a taco for herself* nah it's not spice. *chuckles*
    shrav: well, whatever it is...it reeks - i can smell it all over her - and you *he adds to jakara*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: it's a plant. I had this strain specially made. *giggles and makes a taco*
    Jakara: it's some good sh*t I'll say that. *makes a plate full of tacos*
    *shrav starts nibbling on his second taco now that no one is speaking to him anymore*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: should we take that big plate back with us Jakara?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Yea. *knocks on the door to Ezri's room*
    Ezri: *pokes her head out*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Jamie: So Shrav, you mentioned your mate is a former Jedi?

*Oculus starts making apple pie using the strange apples*

Cleo: What is it Mama? *she tries to poke her head out too*
    shrav: *in between bites* yes, i did - what about it?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: so hey, can we start piloting to.... wherever we're going? Ethrit? Please?
    Jakara: what are some fun places to go around here? *she says eating a taco.*
    Krystal: *hint of a devious smirk* Everyone tackled me already... so I think its someone else's turn. *looks over at Reina*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited April 2019
    shrav: that would depend on your definition of 'fun' *he says, turning to jakara since no further answer seems to be forthcoming from jamie*

(seriously, how about actually FOLLOWING THROUGH on TRIBBLE instead of bitching about static warp bubble ingame?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jakara: I dunno like just a nice place to go?
    (I could say the same to you shadow, you ignored Ethrit's clearly directed question about the former jedi and then just now refused to elaborate further on what Jamie was clearly asking about. You're being dodgy for no reason)

Jamie: So why are they a former Jedi?

Ethrit: I can pilot us to naboo or Nar shadaa.

*Oculus finishes making the apple pie and puts it on to bake*

*Reina blushes and Cleo nods eager for them to all come out and hug her*
    Briana: you can choose Ethrit, Captain's orders.

Nick: *still looking at Gaia*
    edited April 2019
    shrav: the cathedral of winds on vortex, the massassi temples on yavin - and maybe you'll catch one of its famed rainbow storms if you're lucky, the denarii nova, the city of nar shadda as mentioned earlier - or one of naboo's many beaches and lakesides; or if you're really brave and feel your ship is fast enough, you could get an up close and personal view of the maw near kessel...plenty of fun places to visit all over the galaxy

and she's a former jedi because of something that happened during the clone wars that led to her leaving the order of her own volition​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Ethrit: Kessel would be dangerous, Yavin is off limits at the moment, and I really hope the Massassi aren't still running around. I'll take us by Naboo then, I could use a reminder of nature. *He puts in the coordinates and takes them to hyperspace*
    Ezri: *comes out and hugs Reina*

Gaia: *smiles* Someday...
    (*AHEM*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jamie: What caused her to leave?