test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Briana: I dunno... *sits on the floor, cross legged with her back to the wall* like... that weird electronic music... you don't know what I mean
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,899 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    jakara: youd be surprised with my knowledge of genres. *sits down next to her handing her back the 'cigarette'*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*viciously chewtoys thread - and raneson*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Briana: The best way I can describe it is like... Psychedelic.... But also like 1980's Synth.... it goes like *Tries to imitate the music*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    jakara: this ship have a talkable computer we can talk to?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    edited April 2019
    Briana: I mean, I'm not entirely sure. I've just stuck with my PADD or using consoles. *takes a drag, exhaling smoke*
    jakara: *walks over to a console playing the song briana badly imitated* theeeeere we go.
    Briana: Yeah, thats it, thats the one! *Takes another drag, blowing out smoke*

(The song for those interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-s9LdQPXF4 )
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Oculus: after what *he* did I'd imagine no one wants to remember Ziost. Not much use for a dead world filled with monsters. Strange that even Dromund Kaas fell to legend when we too had to rediscover it.

Jamie: Well I only heard one name so I wanted to make sure.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *looks over at Reina*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Reina: What? *she looks a bit sad that everyone had been arguing*

Jessica: Will you be okay Hon? *she runs Rose's back as she hugs her*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose looks at Jessica: I dont know. Am I too idealistic to live?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    jaessa: well when the empire fell and the sith species was culled by darth bane and the rule of two was enacted its not really surprising that the old sith worlds would be lost to time and forgotten especially when they were the cause of much chaos in the galaxy. its been a few thousand years since the time of the empire and old republic anyway.

jakara: aye that thing looks pretty done for, wanna break out the bong?
    Briana: You can start, I'm gonna go grab another Taco.... Uhh... hold up a sec... *Gets up and walks over to the console, putting up a containment field by the door, keeping the smoke in but allowing passage* That should be good... *Exits the captain's quarters and heads back to the ship's kitchen*
    jakara: aaaawww i wanna taco.... *pulls out her piece getting it ready.*
    Oculus: Bane sounds like a plight upon the galaxy. *she seems quite upset*

Ethrit: I still can't understand how someone could think the rule of 2 was a good thing but I suppose Sith do have some insane members.
    Jessica: what? Don't say things like that!
    Briana: *Stands in the kitchen, absentmindedly staring at the tray of taco shells, the whites of her eyes a bit red*

Nick *Still hugging Gaia, staring at the wall*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    shrav: yes...yes you did​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    jaessa: yeah but think about it this way. sith will inevitably vie for power and will always do what ever it takes to gain it thus causing mass in fighting. bane eventually felt that his fellow sith were weak and didnt enbrace the true power of the dark side so he set out to enact the rule of two. one master and one apprentice. logically it makes sense in a time when jedi constantly overpowered the sith and their existence would need to be kept hidden for their own survival, ironically enough the rule of two would take advantage of the jedi's hubris in their belief of the sith being destroyed and brought about the true fall of the republic from the shadows whitch is where we are today. the galactic empire rose from the ashes of the republic the sith had finally won, for now at least.
    Briana: *Continues to stare at the Taco Shells*
    edited April 2019
    Oculus: Except this isn't a "Sith" Empire. None of these people even know of the Sith. By killing off all the Sith he ensured their weakness. Even when the Sith were at their weakest before we always managed to form an empire on our own to challenge the jedi and we didn't always lose. What the Sith needed was Unity to stop the infighting. His petty views have ensure it's even easier to exterminate the Sith.

Ethrit: I think Briana is high right now.
    jaessa: *shrugs* sure it may not be a "sith" empire but it is run by sith none the less id call it a win. *looks over at briana.* hey you all there?
    Briana: *Quietly giggles* I think so.
    Oculus: She's high. *she sighs*

Jamie: Well... I guess as long as we're not in danger its probably fine.
    jaessa: oooh looks fun!
    Oculus: Drugs don't do well with force users. For me it really messes up my sight to the point that I'm almost blind.

Ethrit: Normal force users aren't that weak to them but well its really hard to try and push something or use the usual precognition stuff if your mind is clouded. Also makes it easy for mind tricks to work on you.

Oculus: Go ahead and join them if you want Jaessa, I physically cannot unless I want to be useless for the next few hours.
    Briana: I wanna make taco Pizza.... who wants taco pizza?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal: All we can do is give it time...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: *takes a deep breath, pulling back and looking at Gaia*