test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    (Man how far the Borg have fallen. Well at least when Nick wakes up he can be questioned... or just find out about what's up. And flip the table on Eight's whole scam)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Alright.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (still, the question is begged...why NA'KUHL of all races? they don't HAVE the technology to open rifts like that)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (becuase they do)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    ((i dont remember na'kuhl being versed in psionics and mental abilities.))

jorin: *brings the ship to a decent speed and quickly flies out of view as the ship rapidly climes.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    (they don't; the only thing even remotely close to portal tech they use is temporal drives...of which the portals they create have a very distinct color scheme and animation - neither of which fit nick's description of...what the hell was your description, anyway? i seem to remember pink being involved...or was it purple?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (It was purple. like a rift being torn in space. And if it was na'kuhl they should be asking for sensor data for scans to see if there were any Chronitons. From the ships of both the terrans and Alex's Imperium)

Briana: Cloak us now, Jorin!
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (They have that big portal thing where you try to stop the Na'kuhl from doing whatever they want. Its big, and as Einstien has been right about, Space is Time, and Time is Space. RAdm Rose is throwing her own bias into what she heard which wasnt alot.)

(Get over that Maybe she is wrong)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    jorin: yeah already on it. *he says mid way to hitting the cloak.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: Good. Let's get cloaked and get the hell outta here.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    (i doubt the knossos thought to take any scans of the rift, given it was near death by the time mcmaniac's forces showed up

also "Impossible. No ship that small has a cloaking device.")​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I quoted the same thing on steam discussing this with hoan)
  • Options
    jorin: *hits the cloak and breaks atmo as he enters orbit.* alright, at least we got out in one piece.
  • Options
    Briana: yeah... *takes a deep breath and deactivates the turret, climbing out*
  • Options
    (funny thing is...as soon as rebel assault came out, that entire statement was rendered completely false - hell, maybe even BEFORE that

and clone wars just piled on top of that with the republic stealth ship and the ship bane got from sidious)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    *Alexis yawns and babbles cutely, snuggling into Rose as she wakes up and she seems happier*

Veronica: Well it's good she's tired of the state of things but it sucks that their universe seems to play jump rope with the timeline.

Reina: I guess we need to wait for Rose to bring them over...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Rose: So Eight, have you a significant other in the other side?

RAdm Rose: I am glad my parents took me here, but did it make things worse there.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*viciously stabs thread with spoon*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Yea. *sits down on the biobed again*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: Since we're cloaked now, Is everyone alright? *Walks into the room she left jakara to check on her*
  • Options
    *matt has now wandered over to kayla and is staring up at her*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: *sighs and pets Matthew* We really need to find a way to solve this Feral problem.
  • Options
    *the lycan whuffs softly, tail slowly swishing about on the floor from being petted, when a sudden loud rumble comes from the general vicinity of his stomach*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (wonderful...they managed to break something else now - i can no longer follow or unfollow threads; every time i try to click the star, i get an error saying i need to have javascript enabled to do that...JAVASCRIPT IS ALREADY ENABLED, YOU ASH-HOLES!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I was just able to do that.... not sure what's wrong on your end)
  • Options
    Rose giving Alexis a little TLC: Such a cute baby. I think both your mommy's might need this ray of sunshine to brighten the mood. Ezri, Pirsi, Cleo, Donnie, get cleaned up. I am going to take you to your mothers. Anyone else is invited. And no packing up, you still doing a sleepover.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Eight: I don't have anyone on the other side. Never really had time for relationships... there was a certain romulan that caught my eye but... things didn't work out. *she sighs*

*Cleo and Donnie seem excited to see their parents*

Veronica: What do you mean?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Ezri: *walks over and tugs on Rose's arm for a sec*
  • Options
    *the lycan whuffs softly, tail slowly swishing about on the floor from being petted, when a sudden loud rumble comes from the general vicinity of his stomach*
    ​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jakara: ill be fine, dont worry about me...

*jorin walks in.*

jorin: so what exactly happened?