test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,899 Arc User
    jorin: is everyone still here?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Briana: Yes! they are! We might not have long to get out of here! jakara said that Soldiers and something about walking tanks weren't far behind her! *Readies the phaser turret to fire*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,899 Arc User
    jorin: damnit all. *jumps into the pilots seat, raising the loading ramp and starting the engines.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: I just wanted some bar food... and all this happens...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (should've had some of that mountain of food on the ship...even though technically most of it is for when you DON'T have access to other food)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: So he thinks he is comforting his pack leader by licking her?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Kayla: Most likely.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: *looks out for any Imperial military from the turret*
    Rose: Well, I think i should keep the kids for the next couple of days, but I do think those two need to see the kids ASAP. They need the unconditional love they give, without the slobber.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Kayla: Might be a good idea.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Rose: Well, I got to meet Jess's Mirror Counterpart, and well, I feel sorry for her. I cna tell already from just a few words, she has no hope.
    Ancient Griffon insult

*is still sitting on his haunches and panting softly at krystal*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Kayla: Might want to keep Krystal away for a while. Even with Reina back... there's a chance she might go rage mode.
    *with his packmate not paying any attention to him, matt plops his rear end on the floor and starts licking himself out of boredom*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: and Jorin! Don't activate the cloak until we break atmosphere! *fidgets with the turret's controls as she waits*

(See you all in 8 hours)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Ethrit: And here I was thinking it was going to be the kids who made all the trouble but no its the vampire and the immortal girl. *He rolls his eyes* Great I might as well start running around with my lightsaber out yelling in huttese that I'm a jedi I'm sure I'd draw less attention.

Jessica: Might not be a good idea to have you around Krys, Eight.

Eight: Why? We've never met before and I didn't do anything to her? *her and Jessica have finished eating and Eight is still playing with the kids, seeming relaxed but a bit sad*

(Sorry my toe got a bit worse and I was freaking out about it)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Fiona comes up to Eight: You look sad.

RAdm Rose quietly enter her quarters and the relaxes: Any one up?

Rose: Hey Shadow, look something fluffy is moving behind you.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: I can hear you, ya know! I didnt do anything that bad, I just wanted food!
    *matt is still calmly licking himself since no one seems to be paying any attention to him*

(*grrsnarls loudly at rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(You really don't want me to give Reina a chance to respond to anything do you...)
    (hey, he had a chance to do so an hour ago and didn't take it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2019
    (Probably forgot to because it was early, and, as west had said, had something else distracting.

Also you did just ignore Rose calling out to Matthew. And before you say anything... he did go by Shadow early on, so he probably would recognize the nickname.)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Reina: Uhhh whats going on with Matt?

Eight: its alright. I don't have any kids myself and you're all so sweet. *she blushes*

*Veronica is asleep holding the kids in her recliner a kids show on the tv*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (i thought vampires were supposed to have enhanced hearing too? guess it only applies to heartbeats)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*starts poking thread with poking stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Don't look at me. I got nothing I'm able to do)
    (i know...how exactly do you intend to be back in time for hur'q squashing anyway? you've not even gotten off mandalore after over a month - that's like still being stuck on TARIS in KOTOR)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I'm not the one driving this plot. Also Just in case hoan didn't realize, I got off work earlier. Got a new job. Still doing the ambulance thing tho, but that is later)
    (well, i could give nick something to do once the terran stuff fully wraps up - which should be shortly since we're in the wind-down stage - since you're the only one here who's ever played freelancer...but the terran stuff has to COMPLETELY end before something else can start up, especially since he's probably busy with gaia at present)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Like I said, I played the multiplayer for that one mod. And yes he Is busy with gaia, pretty sure both of them are passed the hell out from this long exhausting day)