test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: I guess, i am just rambling because all we can do it wait and hope.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,019 Community Moderator
    Deunan: Yea... I know that feeling too...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    keina: *comes back with a hand full of food and drinks that she hands one by one to each of them.* there you are, enjoy. *she grins and leans in to briana whispering to her.* when you're done with your food meet me outside. *she then walks off in a hurry as the bar looks like its picked up quite a bit with the how loud and bustling it is.*

jakara: oooh this looks pretty good. *she digs in to food.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: *Blinks confused for a moment as she watches keina leave, shrugging and looking to her food and drink* yeah, this does look pretty amazing
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    (Sorry my sleep schedule is horribly out of wack right now. I don't get that drowsy but once I fall asleep I sleep way way too long because of my medicine.)

(Also Shadow if Alex was in the fallout 3 area couldn't he have gotten the Nuka Cola Clear recipe? I remember Sierra giving you a quest to obtain it.)

Jessica: I've dealt with more vampires than werewolves in my experience. And to be honest I prefer the vampires. They usually don't have trouble with being "feral". But to be fair I haven't dealt with any especially evil vampires mostly just ones trying to get by like everyone else.

Seventeen: We're here. *she looks out the viewscreen at the Terran station. Its design is impressive to her and its clearly made to handle a large fleet on its own without any support*

Veronica: I'll stay with you always Rose...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Nick: I killed Dracula.... and he was F**king insane when i killed him... like literally driven insane by his vampirism... wanted to take the world over by the time i got around to killing him, gods it felt more like a mercy killing... Hell Dracula isn't even the only one i killed, just the most notable... *Looks at the Viewscreen* What in the goddamn?...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Seventeen: Its like Earth space dock if it was built for war I suppose. *There are extra pylons and struts coming from various parts of the station all to hold more weapons. it also has eight spinal lances so it can combat even the biggest ships*

Jessica: I guess the more powerful vampires have trouble staying sane.

(Also Shadow its a bit past the ferenginar system like north east of it by several lightyears)
  • Options
    Nick: *Stares at the viewscreen* How does something this big not have a detection grid?
  • Options
    (Historically I think the Mirror Universe has always been behind in Cloak tech. Only time I can think of where the Terrans had a cloak was in Enterprise, and that was a stolen Suliban one. In DS9 cloak tech was apparently almost unheard of even by the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (Mirror Jessica's Terran ships have cloaks on some of them but there's still so few that they haven't invested too much in cloak detection)

Seventeen: They've got a tachyon grid around the station but its pretty poor. It would detect something like this ship if we got too close but if we say took a cloaked fighter we could exploit gaps in the grid.
  • Options
    Nick: How are we getting on board?
  • Options
    RAdm Rose: Hate being broken up like this. Still, its a valid question, isn't it, V? (As she lays her head on her shoulder.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Jessica: Well beaming over would be difficult to do like this and your guantlet was stolen... We could slip in all of us in a cloaked fighter and get onto the station itself and find a docking port to sneak in through.

Veronica: I suppose it is. *She holds Rose tighter and kisses her forehead*
  • Options
    Nick: I hope that will work.
  • Options
    The data transfer starts spiking.

RAdm Rose: Looks like he is on the tail end.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Deunan: Ok... Monitoring transfer.
  • Options
    Both on the RKT2, and the holodeck, power starts flucuate.

Frar: Seems we got a massive power draw, now.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Deunan: Trying to trace it...
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Nick: so should we head down there now?
  • Options
    (I was waiting on Shadow but I'm not sure he's here)

Seventeen: I'll get a fighter ready for us. Let's head to one of the hangar bays.
  • Options
    Nick: lead the way then.

(I guess he passed out earlier than normal today)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (yes, he did, but at the time, he (foolishly, in hindsight) let the lone wanderer sell the formula to someone called ledoux

besides, nuka-cola clear != nula-cola - you can't reverse-engineer the original from a derivative; it would be like trying to recreate coke classic from the formula for new coke - ain't gonna happen)

alex: yes...yes we should - do i bring my force to within immediate striking range of this system for if we get into trouble or not? if they get engaged where they currently are, they may not be able to reinforce us immediately, or at all​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (*drops beehive on thread* you wanted me here, so here i am - let's move forward)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (*holds up airhorn and pushes butan...and holds butan down*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Seems we lost west as shadow came back)
  • Options
    (*still holding down airhorn butan*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited February 2019
    (*airhorn is still going off* oh, and i just realized something else...sierra does NOT give you any quest to retrieve the clear formula - the only quest she gives you is to retrieve bottles of quantum, that's it...and technically an unmarked repeatable one to make mississippi quantum pie, but even though it's labeled as a quest internally, i consider that more dialogue-based crafting than an actual quest)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Sorry about that. I got busy leveling up a new reman toon while I was waiting for shadow and wound up going to bed before checking on the thread. Also Nuka Cola clear might taste better than normal nuka cola. I mean New coke from what I've heard was much better tasting than normal Coka Cola but suffered from poor advertising. And Pepsi Clear is much better than normal pepsi.)

Jessica: Not yet. If they get too close to the border they'll know somethings up and might raise security. With them over near the badlands any terrans aware of their fleet will assume likely that they have no idea where what they're looking for is.

Quinn: What could be drawing power? *he's here now to help Deunan*
  • Options
    Nick: so let's get to that cloaked small craft
  • Options
    Deunan: I don't know. I'm still tracing it.