test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    A couple fo minutes later

The Normandy goes to the complex and then leaves.

the Lexington has picked up one human still in the compound.

Joker: Detonation in 5, 4, 3
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    *Lexington beams the remaining human out*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Bright flash as the compound, and all the Geth and Krogan are dead.

The human is Kaiden Alenko.

Soverign has got to FTL as have the Geth, that were not fighting.

Kaiden: What? How? (He is shiot up bad, bleeding profusly)

Shepard: Lexington, can you confirm the installation is destroyed, we were close to it

Joker: Too Close.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Beam him to sickbay! Normandy, we're reading a big explosion. Think you got it.
    *Kaiden is beamed to sickbay, and Kayla gets to work*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    (what do you have against iotia?)

*shadow twitches slightly as kayla heads off to work on a new arrival*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Kaiden is losing alot of blood, from multiple pulse shots.

Shepard: Good, I guess. Wrex is mad at me, but we could not have the Krogan beholden to the Reapers, especailly after our conversation with Soverign.

RAdm Rose: Do you know where he is headed?

Shepard: Ilos, wherever that is.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Kayla: *doing everything she can to save Kaiden, using 25th Century medical juju to do it, along with 31st Century Battletech universe stubbornness*
    Krystal: Hopefully you found something that could act as a map that we can piece together.
    (present)Ami: *still looking around*
    (1930s Gangster wannabes, yeah, just what we need to let loose on the unsuspecting Galaxy)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Shepard: Not really. Its beyond the Mu Relay. We know where that is at, but its restricted by the Citadel. We are heading back to there for debriefing and dropping the STG off. I also need to go through Kaiden's things.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Commander... we managed to beam someone up before the blast. He's down in sickbay now.
    Shepard: But how?

Rose gets up in a start as the Lexington got hit, she loosk aorund and notices the kids.

Belatrix: Whats the problem, Ami? (As they are on the transporter pad)
    Ancient Griffon insult

*shadow randomly sneezes in his sleep*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Krystal: Our transporter tech.
    Ami: Still kinda taking in all of this.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    Jessica: *to Rose* what's wrong?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    *sneezes again*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Kayla: *still working on Kaiden* Gesundheit.
    *shadow twitches again and shifts on the bed*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Kaiden is taking a turn for the worse.

Rose: Looks liek the kids are still asleep. We got into combat for a littlebit, and i felt some of the hits. (then senses Jessica's unease) You seem to be flustered, Hun. What happened?

Tarsi: Well, we have been here a year, and well its still amazing.

Shepard: The Mu Relay is deep within the Terminius systems. We have to go back to the Citadel to report what happened
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: Just we've got lots of trouble now.

Joshua: Also Klingons are quite different than back in the 23rd century.
    edited July 2016
    Kayla: Don't you die on me soldier! *works harder as the medical staff continues to buzz around her and Kaiden*
    Ami: And I haven't been here anywhere near that long. *laughs* So... what's the plan? Get drinks and take bets on who gets asked out first?
    Krystal: Should we come with you or report back to our base?
    Amelei: Captain... I was able to get some scans of Sovereign before they warped out. That thing... I'm still going over the data now. Preminary data indicates limited shields, probably more powerful than local equivelents but still not up to our standards, and powerful magnetic accelerator weapons. Could probably slice anything apart. Even us if we're not careful.
    Krystal: Well... at least we have a better idea of what we're up against. Its your call Commander. This is your galaxy after all.
    Shepard: Well, best thing to do for you is to get back to your base and see if you can get some help. I thik we are going to need it. Take care of Kaiden, I am going to need Liara though, she knows more about he Prothean and Reapers then any of us.

Kaiden starts to stabilize, but he is not walking out of the sickbay for a while.

Bellatrix: Lets do this.

Rose: why do I get the feeling that exhaust fan is about to hit the manure pile at full speed?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: I'll see what we can scare up. Want Tali back too?
    Kayla: *breaths a sigh of relief before continuing to make sure Kaiden survives.* Got too used to Energy Weapons. Almost forgot how nasty a slugthrower could be. Really need to get back on the wagon on that one.
    Ami: Yea!
    Shepard: Tali is safer with you right now. Alot of Quarians have been harrassed lately becuase of this.

Tali comes in: How is Kaiden, Dr. Reynolds?

the group gets teleported to San Fransisco.

Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Understood. Shoot us a message when you wanna meet up again. Lexington out.
    Kayla: He'll live. Just... not going to be getting out of sickbay anytime soon. Haven't seen anything like this in a while. Pretty much everyone in our galaxy uses energy weapons. Last time I saw these kinds of injuries was on Huntress.
    Ami: *smiles and stretches* At least the city hasn't changed that much.
    *shadow sifts on the bed again, but this time too much of his hindquarters is draped over the side and his lower half slips off, pulling the rest of him along with it...and a second later, kayla hears a loud yelp*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Kayla: Welcome back Shadow. Enjoy the drink?
    OoC: Just saw a Bellatrix Jenkins in Borg disconnected.

Jessica: Its possible.

Joshua: Been a while since I've been down here.
    Tali: Its the GEth pulse rifles, uses lightwieght slugs enveloped in phasic casing. Pretty brutal against shielding.

Jessica: Any losses?

Bellatrix: Its changes, buts still the same city. Lets go.
    Ancient Griffon insult

*he whines through his tangled mass of limbs, his rump having somehow manged to settle over his muzzle despite said muzzle laying upright on the floor* owwww....​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Kayla: Noticed. Miniaturized Gauss Rifles...
    Ami: *seems more relaxed now* Feels good to have open sky above me again. Just... its a good feeling you know?