test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Risa Parrots

lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
edited June 2014 in The Academy
For those of you who prefer to grow parrots instead of monkeys, here is a guide for the different versions. Have fun! :D
I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Post edited by lindaleff on

Comments

• Options
    ddemlongddemlong Member Posts: 294
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the link, I really wanted a bird since last summer.

So, if I get an egg from a vendor it just hatches into one of the random birds? The ornithologist isn't really specific on this. Nor about inquiring an egg.
    I use to do 100K DPS, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Your Ramming Speed III deals 242658 (243540) Kinetic Damage (Critical) to you.
  • Options
    coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for this info and the time you have taken to put that image together very helpful! ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    f9thaceshighf9thaceshigh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ddemlong wrote: »
    Thanks for the link, I really wanted a bird since last summer.

So, if I get an egg from a vendor it just hatches into one of the random birds? The ornithologist isn't really specific on this. Nor about inquiring an egg.

yeah, eggs hatch random birds.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You don't need to buy the eggs. Do that Hunt event, and you can randomly find eggs. Take the eggs to the KFC......er......the Ornithologist, and she will give you missions to raise the birds. You get a random bird, but they still make great Marks sausage if you decide not to keep them. :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    ddemlongddemlong Member Posts: 294
    edited June 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    You don't need to buy the eggs. Do that Hunt event, and you can randomly find eggs. Take the eggs to the KFC......er......the Ornithologist, and she will give you missions to raise the birds. You get a random bird, but they still make great Marks sausage if you decide not to keep them. :D

Kewl, thanks...

Always wanted a pet parrot in game since I already have a real Macaw. :)
    I use to do 100K DPS, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Your Ramming Speed III deals 242658 (243540) Kinetic Damage (Critical) to you.
  • Options
    sernonserculionsernonserculion Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thanks! Parroting guidance has been very hard to come by, for some reason! I had hoped for a green one! :)