test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan captain and BOFF training questions.

razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,185 Arc User
edited June 2014 in The Academy
I have a few Romulans that are on the Federation side, one Tactical and the other is Engineer. However, when I try to train up a Federation captain's BOFFs, it will not let us transfer them, even if their BOFFs are Romulans. Not only that, but I cannot transfer one of my BOFFs to the Federation captains either.

I am not sure if this is working as intended (which makes no sense), or it is a bug.

Also, in the past I have been able to get a Klingon BOFF from the exchange, and use them on this Romulan for a short time. After a while, it will stop letting me place them in my ships stations, and I will need to get rid of them, and get a Romulan, or Federation BOFF to replace them. I am pretty sure this is a bug, since I am not suppose to be able to use Klingon BOFFs on a Federation sided Romulan, unless it is some kind of special cross faction BOFF.

Any help is appreciated.
Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!