test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Develop Jevonite?????

kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
So for over a week I have searched every zone near DS9 (since there is NO gamma quad in this game) for the (either sci or eng?) DOff mission "develop alloys from jevonite" to no avail, and none of my fleet mates seem to no where/ how you find this mission, the chain rewards say I get "a repeatable mission" but I have never seen it once much less been able to repeat it.. any tips on finding this mission, I have TONS of Jevonite, need to refine it into hard points.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Try your engineer DH. IIRC it's treated as a gear fabrication mission.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Try your engineer DH. IIRC it's treated as a gear fabrication mission.

understood half of that.. Ive been checking eng, whats IIRC?
  • kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    If I Remember Correctly.
    edited May 2014
    If I Remember Correctly.

ahh lol ty
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It is a fairly rare mission and IMHO not really worth the bother. I always stocked up on Jevonite because you need it for the NADORC mission, but now that sale prices of the alien artifacts have tanked I rarely bother with that either.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    rare? I get it every 3 days or so in ESD/Sol Engineering assignments. Made a stack of 250 Jevs already.
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    rare? I get it every 3 days or so in ESD/Sol Engineering assignments. Made a stack of 250 Jevs already.
    To me that is rare enough that a casual player might not see the mission for a week or two at a time, especially if they're not diligent about always checking their engineering department head's mission list. ;)
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
    edited May 2014
    So ESD and DS9 areas.. guess Ill just keep checking.....