test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tactical BOffs can't be used to train up

qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
On a Romulan (KDF ally) character, saved Tactical Bridge Officers can no longer be used to train other commissioned Bridge Officers. Issue does not affect saved Science or Engineering Bridge Officers.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thehatchthehatch Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It would appear that the Train Up option in a Boff's initial dialog (i.e. if double-clicked in the candidate roster) will only display, if you have a matching Boff in your active roster (same class, same faction).

Buying a matching officer and having him join my Boff crew fixed this issue for me on a Fed aligned Romulan.
    A place for race pilots in STO: /channel_join Racing
    Win 15,000 GPL in the Hodos Racing Challenge!
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The system as it stands for awhile now with the romulan/reman boff's, is that only romulan/reman boff's can train them normally.

However, if you have an alternate species matching the exact class type in your active roster, than it will allow an alternate species, of exact class to train a romulan/reman boff.

Example would be, if you have a tac romulan boff that needs training from a Klingon tac boff, than you would need a tac boff, of differing species other than romulan/reman already a part, of your active boff roster, let's say a gorn tac boff.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!