test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trait - Reactive Shielding

edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
edited April 2014 in The Academy
Im really confused with this trait. I cant remember if it is from dyson's or omega.

The thing is, it says it is a ground trait, but then in the description it says "it will trigger an instant heal to your shields when you are critically hit in SPACE COMBAT"

So, i dunno if it is working in ground or space. The description is very clear, but the icon in the trait says ground. So, is this trait for space or ground? :confused:
Post edited by edgecrysger on

Comments

• lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's a ground trait. They just jacked up the tooltip when they did the trait update. Probably from copy/pasting descriptions. Once you equip that trait, you should see a buff icon appear underneath your character portrait that shows it's active. Once you see that, you're good to go.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Space traits only show up and go into space trait slots. The icon is a typo.

There is a ground version of said trait though
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    dahminus wrote: »
    Space traits only show up and go into space trait slots. The icon is a typo.

There is a ground version of said trait though

Yea that is wat i was thinking, but the issue was that i didnt know if the trait was actually working.

I cant remember seeing any icon in my toon. I will keep an eye of it. Thanks guys.