test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[suggestions] improving The Exchange

malazancommandermalazancommander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Aside from the complaint due to the kit which should fix the other glitch when this glitch is fixed, I have the following suggestions:

1 - Being capable of selecting and then buying multiple items at once (the same item that is), The same action that is already being done when buying items from the replicator.

B - Then a total appears at the bottom and changes when you add (or remove) items from your selection. You could basically buy the cheapest items. You often see the same frigging item 20 times at the same price.

I need 50 of those, BUT if I buy them stacked up, they might be more expensive OR I might want more or less than that particular stacked up item. Maybe I need 50 or 100, but the stack of 75 does not suit my need.

So, imagine selecting 50 items/weapons/etc. and buy them.

C - Of course, if the prices increases then we need a default action. Say the first till the 5th item is 1,000 and the next one is 2,000 there could be a threshold. A boolian statement giving you the default choice of IF it's more than 50% of the lowest price, do not buy that particular item (buy the rest, just not that one). Of course, you should be able to change this at will. Either by percentage OR by amount of EC.

This being said, the player should be able to choose the default amount which becomes the new default amount.

2 - The next suggestion, everyone will agree with it, I am sure. We need to be able to choose a minimum amount. So for example, if I know I want an item (but maybe I forgot the name or I might simply be browsing for an item), then I should be able to dictate the minimum and maximum price I am browsing for. Maybe I know it's between 1,000,000 and 5,000,000. I don't want to see things that are 500,000 EC or 6,000,000 EC.

3 - One of the most important features that it needs to have is the following (being another feature everyone wants as well): I am looking for my My Torpedo Launcher MK V. But Lo and behold, the first results are My Torpedo Launcher MK VI. So, we need to be able to filter out the things we really don't want.

4 - This suggestion is less important but would enable a friendlier gameplay experience (especially for newer players). I need to know where this specific items fits in. Does this item belong in the Kits, or in the reward Packs? Etc. There are some items - to be honest - I do NOT know what category they go in. So I have to search "All" categories.

Since choosing Very Rare (for example) will never display a specific item when choosing the "All" category (to my bafflement), every item should have a category assigned to it upon viewing it. Click on info, then you have some information. This specific bit of info could be added below the rank indicated on the item.