test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Season 8 Accolades

chrismullins1987chrismullins1987 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
edited April 2014 in The Academy
Hi,

There are two accolades from Season 8 that I have yet to complete. These are Inspired and Unusual Opponent. Are these actually available?

I do not see a central spire in the Voth/Undine Zone to fly through. I was expecting the Unusual Opponent to appear in this zone.

Inspired - Fly Through Central Spire in All Three Sphere Zones
Unusual Opponent - You defeated an Aehallh worm in the Dyson Sphere. How did it get all the way out here?
Post edited by chrismullins1987 on

Comments

• Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    "Unusual opponent" is iirc, in the ground battlezone. It should be in the park.

The other acco you mentioned has been that way since it came out with s8. Don't bother with it, they haven't added the last part and likely never will.
    I need a beer.

• Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    "Unusual opponent" is iirc, in the ground battlezone. It should be in the park.

The other acco you mentioned has been that way since it came out with s8. Don't bother with it, they haven't added the last part and likely never will.

actually, the Voth zone became the Undine Space battlezone.

my suggestion is in the space battlezone look for something that might have ONCE been a spire and try to fly between where the archways would have been, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a destroyed spire in the zone thats really hard to notice.
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    tenkari wrote: »
    my suggestion is in the space battlezone look for something that might have ONCE been a spire and try to fly between where the archways would have been, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a destroyed spire in the zone thats really hard to notice.

There is no spire and I'm pretty sure the devs forgot about ever adding this accolade.
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    tenkari wrote: »
    actually, the Voth zone became the Undine Space battlezone.

You're correct in there is a wrecked spire in the north west section but as far as I can tell there is no accolade.

Hopefully the devs will update it one way or the other.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    If it's as wonky as the other two spires, the "hit" box might be located outside the spire.
    Unusual Opponent - You defeated an Aehallh worm in the Dyson Sphere. How did it get all the way out here?
    This is in the park. I'm not sure if it respawns, so you should look for it immediately after a reset. It's near a sandy area at the edge of the map if that helps.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg