test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Undine Assault Rewards

kolbrandrkolbrandr Member Posts: 266
The mark reward for this mission is abysmal. Maybe it was because I had to carry the team a bit, but after slogging through this thing, we got...18 marks.

If your goal is to make me never queue for this mission again, mission accomplished.

Is anybody else getting low rewards for this mission, or did we just have a particularly weak team?
Post edited by kolbrandr on

Comments

• Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Everyone knows that the Battlezones are where the best rewards are.
  • Options
    chiyoumikuchiyoumiku Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This is why I only queue up with Fleet Members. That core group of friends of mine.
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
    Defending The Galaxy By Breaking One Starfleet Regulation After The Next.
  • Options
    robobigtimerobobigtime Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yes don't do it for marks. You get far more marks from the battle zone and you can leave when you want. If this is anything like the dyson rep you'll never need the ISO morph injections for gear. Just run the hourly rep missions.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yes don't do it for marks. You get far more marks from the battle zone and you can leave when you want. If this is anything like the dyson rep you'll never need the ISO morph injections for gear. Just run the hourly rep missions.

You need VCI for almost everything in the Dyson Rep and I doubt the Undine Rep will be any different.
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My experience with it on Tribble was that on Elite it was a bit much. On Normal, the rewards were more than 18 marks, and the difficulty curve was less, as I'm still learning it, so maybe try Normal? I don't know. For new stuff I usually start out on Normal if I'm going to queue into a PUG. And after doing it on Tribble on Elite, I knew I was starting out on Normal with this one.

I did the Viscous Cycle on Elite today. Was a lot of fun.

Fluidic space is WEIRD. So there's a lot going on visually in both of these.

I also finally did the ground "investigation" on Bajor. Started this on on Elite too. That was way better than I thought it would be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I think I got more ... 45 or something like that? I know i could start 2 daily projects but it took me and my pug about 45 minutes of pew pew to close all of the rifts and you 'd better keep fighting and close rifts altogether.
    Anyway, 45 minutes for 30-45 marks and 240 abysmal dilithium? Thanks, but no thanks : i am better off with the viscous cycle ( which is challenging and fun) and infiltration ( which is nice : i could interrogate succesfully a bajoran priest without even checking the clues, thanks to what i remember from DS9) .
    P58WJe7.jpg