test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Risian Corvette unlocks something accound wide

skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
Between the message of restarted omega/maco/honorguard accolades, there was a message:

you own a Risian Corvette ... options unlocked (for a very short time displayed).

Anybody knows anything about it?
Post edited by skk1701j on

Comments

• Options
    latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It says you get a discount for all other characters on this account. I guess this means that should you want to get the Corvette on a different toon, it wont cost 1000 thingys, but rather 800, or something like that
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Remains to be seen how much the discount really is. Then again I don't need any more corvettes anyway.

Would be nice if they put out such announcements in a format that is actually readable rather than flashing by in 1 second, though. Took me 3 toons to be able to read the whole thing. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, I was wondering about this as well. They really need to be more descriptive in order for us to know what it's all about.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thanks for the info. Thought they unlocked something for all chars, like the outfit from maco. Or better unlocking the ship for all chars like zen ships. (Would be great for lobi/lockbox/event ships. Buy one jem bug and use it on all chars (limited to 1(+)... at the same time).)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    here's the full text: [System] [LegacyFloaterMsg] You acquired a Risian corvette! You've unlocked a discounted rate for other characters on this account!

sounds interesting.... But I suspect it's limited to just the Corvette.

BTW, there's a scroll bar on the chat log. :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg