test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why.. why.. why..?!

szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Reputation System
Instead of adding marks directly to our balance we now get a unstackable reward box for every capture point (space and ground). In which universe is this supposed to be a good idea? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Why are you messing around with things that used to be perfectly fine?
Post edited by szim on

Comments

• qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Do you have to pick up the boxes, like in the CE event ? Maybe it´s a safeguard for people sitting there afk and leeching marks ? :confused:
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    No the boxes are added to your inventory automatically...
  • aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    qjunior wrote: »
    Do you have to pick up the boxes, like in the CE event ? Maybe it´s a safeguard for people sitting there afk and leeching marks ? :confused:

Negative. The boxes are dropped into your inventory automatically, just like unboxed marks used to be added to your mark count. Except that now they take up your inventory space and don't stack at all.
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Negative. The boxes are dropped into your inventory automatically, just like unboxed marks used to be added to your mark count. Except that now they take up your inventory space and don't stack at all.

Okay, that seems.... odd.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited April 2014

lol :D Well, now we know why they gave us the free inventory slots a while ago. :P
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • exa12exa12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    theres probably a very good justification for it, but how hard is it to open a box? its not like they give a choice of marks that you need to work out where you want them

for spoiler text use #1b1c1f
  • peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    lol :D Well, now we know why they gave us the free inventory slots a while ago. :P

I figured it was for all the kit modules we are meant to accumulate.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy