test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blast from the past

jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
I decided to start a new KDF and level up in the bonus XP weekend, as I've not been a low level KDF for 3 years, thought it would be nice to see what has changed.

Loving the start to the KDF faction, really enjoying. Just hit level 30 (still in game, using ARC overlay to write this !!!) after doing "Blood of the Empire", the starting Fek'lhri Return mission.
Now, I was quite happy, going along, did all the space parts just fine and then, after defending the space station, a comm comes in, to beam to "Headquaters"

Ok, so I beam down, in to a courtyard.... that looks strangly familar, but, no time to pay attention, the emipre is under attack, so off I go, Bat'leth in hand.
Still this nagging feeling I know where I am as I cut down the last invader in the courtyard as I get a message I need to go into the "Great Hall"... so, off I go, loading screen comes up and goes......

I'm looking at a wall...... I look left, then right.... then pull up the map...... this is not the Great Hall I was in a few hours ago.

Then BAM, a full on total recall.....

It's the Great Hall... from 4 years ago !!!!! (The courtyard is where Worf used to be - hence I knew it). Version 1 of the Great Hall (yes, it was missing the later added crafting terminals that got in my way too many times).

Spent ages just walking around (forgot all about the reason I was there - the mission carried on without me, NPC's took care of it lol).

Now, as nice as it was to wander down memory lane (quite litterally in this case lol), but I do think either the mission text needs an update (as this is not "headquaters" or the "Great Hall" everyone now knows), or the mission assets need updating to the current live maps.

I think I prefer option 1, as I always did like that map. Just change the mission text to something like a main warehouse or storage area (or whatever).

Jusy and idea though, what does the community think?