test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Heavy Cruiser Retrofit

xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
...is not accepting customization. It'll randomly change into something other than what I wanted when at the ship tailor, and definitely does NOT accept the Constellation saucer, it'll change every single time. I burned 4 ship tailor tokens trying to get this right, and it still is not.
Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.
Post edited by xariama on

Comments

• dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ship tailor token? I is confuzzled

Sounds like you aren't purchasing the changes, trying to purchase the changes but have some zen additions you don't own and can't afford or you are "saving" buy not purchasing.

I could be missing something
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The Constellation saucer for that ship was removed from the game some time ago because it was never intended to be available for players.

If your ship is using the saucer you can keep it as long as you never modify the ship again at a ship tailor.

February 20, 2014 patch notes http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1027551&highlight=constellation
    The Constellation saucer is no longer available to be used on Heavy Cruisers.

This option should not have been available.
    If you have already chosen this option, it will remain until the ship’s costume is modified again.
  • xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The Constellation saucer for that ship was removed from the game some time ago because it was never intended to be available for players.

If your ship is using the saucer you can keep it as long as you never modify the ship again at a ship tailor.

February 20, 2014 patch notes http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1027551&highlight=constellation

Cheap... more wonderful coding. Thanks for the info, and thanks to Cryptic for the really lame response.
    Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.