test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

tour the universe broken

masterkampmasterkamp Member Posts: 89 Arc User
Me and a friend played today tour the universe, but it doen'nt work anymore. if we go tue the sectors we don't get our EC.

Have anyone experienced the same problem>
Post edited by masterkamp on

Comments

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Did you visit all 3 sectors in each sector block?

If so, then report the bug to Support or the dev team. If not, then you need to visit all 3 sectors in each block to get credit for that block.

It's very hard to get to every sector, but if you time it right, have the Solanae set and at least 6 ranks in Driver Coil, and use QSD and transwarp properly, you can get to all the sectors (and get something like 300k EC for your trouble).
  • Options
    captainedwards09captainedwards09 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Just to double check, you and your friend were not on a team while doing the tour right? I know it won't work if you are on a team with anyone.
  • Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Did you visit all 3 sectors in each sector block?

If so, then report the bug to Support or the dev team. If not, then you need to visit all 3 sectors in each block to get credit for that block.

It's very hard to get to every sector, but if you time it right, have the Solanae set and at least 6 ranks in Driver Coil, and use QSD and transwarp properly, you can get to all the sectors (and get something like 300k EC for your trouble).

More than that, actually. All of the sector blocks, minus Pelia, Gamma Orionis, and Tau Dewa will net you a cool 350k (my total for a complete run under the old Tour). I usually manage to transwarp and finish out Tau Dewa for a total of 400 grand. Not too shabby of a take.

So, yeah. If you have the gear and the goods, and manage to get 'em all, you can be handsomely rewarded for a mere fifteen minutes of just flying around.
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    More than that, actually. All of the sector blocks, minus Pelia, Gamma Orionis, and Tau Dewa will net you a cool 350k (my total for a complete run under the old Tour). I usually manage to transwarp and finish out Tau Dewa for a total of 400 grand. Not too shabby of a take.

So, yeah. If you have the gear and the goods, and manage to get 'em all, you can be handsomely rewarded for a mere fifteen minutes of just flying around.

I think my max was 500k EC on my main for getting to all sectors.

Was fun. I suppose that with a bit of luck a couple of Borg ESTFs could net more, but that way is a LOT harder.