test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission: Collateral Damage

stherosthero Member Posts: 70 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Tried playing this mission twice, with my Klingon character. The objective is to beam out 5 colonists. The colonists are supposed to be spread around the periphery of the complex.
Now the hitch/bug is that 1 colonist is right inside the complex that is surrounded by the force field. Without shutting down the field, one cannot enter the complex, and without beaming out ALL 5 colonists, the field cannot be shut down. Thus, this bug has made the mission unplayable.

Please can those in charge rectify the issue??

Thanks!
Resistance is Futile.

You Will be Assimilated.

Assimilation is the Key to Happiness.
:D
Post edited by sthero on

Comments

• edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You need to free first the other 4 colonists around the base. After you free the 4 colonists, you will need to destroy 5 shield generators ( a new mission step will appear in your log), and after that you can enter the base and save the last colonist. At least if i remember right, this is how this mission works. Im not 100% sure, but what i know for sure is that you need to destroy those 5 generators around the base to shutdown the shield and be able to enter and save the last colonist. What i cant remember is if you need to do that after you save the 4 colonists around the base or before.
  • stherosthero Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    4th time lucky I guess..............was able to complete the mission. Thanks! :)
    Resistance is Futile.

You Will be Assimilated.

Assimilation is the Key to Happiness.
    :D