test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Days subscribed

purlenutsackpurlenutsack Member Posts: 63 Arc User
Hey,

Does anyone know how to check how many days you've been subscribed (for gold members) on the new ARC website? I can't seem to find anything.

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    STO ARC site: Guides, Gold Subscriptions, Sign Up Now.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    vilecalamitousvilecalamitous Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That only works if you are also using ARC as your Game Launcher. If not the Games info is blank and you need to follow the system I posted above.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    purlenutsackpurlenutsack Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thanks! Got it figured out now :). I appreciate the quick responses.