test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Day of Honor

psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,644 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The text from J'mpok instructs me to visit the Shipyard in Omega Leonis Sector Block. There never has been a shipyard in Omega Leonis Sector Block. Except for shipyard in system with Qo'noS itself. The Bortas'qu is nowhere to be found.

When exiting to Sector Space my In-Progress Mission log continues to direct me to the Bortas'qu. However my PvE Mission window changed my instructions: Go to Ganalda Station.

Was this tested at all?
(/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
Post edited by psiameese on

Comments

• edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yup, Ganalda? wtf.. lol. I noticed it as well, so many misslocation mistakes... seriously.. maybe they didnt even bother to change the old texts??? :eek:
  • revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Its Klingon content so... is it a rhetorical question?

If not, the answer is: NO. It was not tested.

What do you think, why does the mighty Klingon Flagship has 2 cannon buff abilities equipped in that mission, yet neither a cannon nor a turret?
    Because it was tested that extendedly and they decided the undine needed better chances?
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,644 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The testing question was rhetorical. :P

I finally did get into the mission and complete it once. The first time, I ran into the other most reported bug for the mission. Entering the weapons test while still on my own ship. Oops! I had to drop and retake it. Even then I used the offered Transwarp button to get into the map correctly.

I will say that using the fully combined Bortasqu' three pack for the flagship goes a long way toward test flying a future C-store purchase. Beyond the Anniversary Shakedown Cruise experience. It was smart move on that front. We can also tell that the Bortasqu' bridge module is mounted at the upper-middle with a a forward view from the inside. Rather than the upper-aft where the support ship is docked. Where I think many player's assume the bridge to be.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    psiameese wrote: »
    The testing question was rhetorical. :P

I finally did get into the mission and complete it once. The first time, I ran into the other most reported bug for the mission. Entering the weapons test while still on my own ship. Oops! I had to drop and retake it. Even then I used the offered Transwarp button to get into the map correctly.

I will say that using the fully combined Bortasqu' three pack for the flagship goes a long way toward test flying a future C-store purchase. Beyond the Anniversary Shakedown Cruise experience. It was smart move on that front. We can also tell that the Bortasqu' bridge module is mounted at the upper-middle with a a forward view from the inside. Rather than the upper-aft where the support ship is docked. Where I think many player's assume the bridge to be.

Yeah that one I had too. On KDF side obviously.

Mhm.It wasnt dump to give us the full version.
    I was ALMOST tempted to buy the Odysee although I hate the ship^^ But I like the console abilities.
    Similar for the Bortasq. Not a fan but the abilities are nice.

Then I remembered the price....