test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exchanging X marks to Y marks?

dammitjimdammitjim Member Posts: 26 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Reputation System
Hi!
I reached Trier 5 in Romulan Reputation, bought some stuff, did some store unlocks and after purchasing all I wanted I still have like 600 Romulan marks. Can I somehow exchange them for something else? For something that is not in the Reputation Store or.. for other kind of marks? I'm doing the STF now and I'd love to exchange Romulan Marks I will no longer use for Omega Marks..
If it's not possible, it would be a good idea.
Signature_01.png
Post edited by dammitjim on

Comments

• Options
    skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You can change them to dili ore. Therefore reputation marks are mostly used.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I tried googling it but couldn't find any guide on how to exchange them. Would you be so kind and help? :)
    Signature_01.png
  • Options
    kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Like skk1701j mentioned you can change Marks into Dilitium (50 for 500).. you do this with a special Reputation Project called "Ongoing Diplomatic Efforts", which is located under the "Upgrades Available" projects.
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You can also make an account bound sponsorship token, under the upgrade projects, which speeds up the rep leveling of alts.

Changing one mark into another has been suggested before but I can't see it happening.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thank you for the information! Now I know what this mission was for :)
    Signature_01.png
  • Options
    f9thaceshighf9thaceshigh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I wouldn't just throw out all Rom Marks though, they're still useful for purchasing the consumable items. I find the "Distress Call-D'Deridex Warbird" to be quite handy in boss fights, but you only get ten in a pack, so you'll need to run projects to replace them often.
  • Options
    doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    decronia wrote: »
    Changing one mark into another has been suggested before but I can't see it happening.
    Yeah, all Rep would become Epohh Rep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]