test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

And so...

fletch246xxxfletch246xxx Member Posts: 40 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PvP Boot Camp
Ah, PvP Boot Camp :) Seems a logical place to ask for some pvp advice/builds

I think I have been away from PvP for too long. Used to pug it up and do ok. Tried it recently and just got owned.

Can someone direct me to the best threads to learn the latest builds? I have 6 L50s (2 Klinks, 3Feds, and a Rommie). Tried my trusty Fed TAC with a Kumari. Purple Mk XII Phaser DHCs did not even scratch some of the opponents. May have scraped some paint once lol

It honestly felt like the whole p2w thing has just reached a zenith. Could not track what weapons were being used on me, what p2w consoles were being used, etc. I must be missing some things, and hopefully the latest pvp builds will point it out.

Thx!
Post edited by fletch246xxx on

Comments

• stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ah, PvP Boot Camp :) Seems a logical place to ask for some pvp advice/builds

I think I have been away from PvP for too long. Used to pug it up and do ok. Tried it recently and just got owned.

Can someone direct me to the best threads to learn the latest builds? I have 6 L50s (2 Klinks, 3Feds, and a Rommie). Tried my trusty Fed TAC with a Kumari. Purple Mk XII Phaser DHCs did not even scratch some of the opponents. May have scraped some paint once lol

It honestly felt like the whole p2w thing has just reached a zenith. Could not track what weapons were being used on me, what p2w consoles were being used, etc. I must be missing some things, and hopefully the latest pvp builds will point it out.

Thx!
    Drunk's ship list is usually a good place to start. I think he keeps it updated fairly regularly.

Hope this helps a bit. :)
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!