test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Invasion Event - a new fixture perhaps?

malazancommandermalazancommander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
There is a feedback thread about the invasion, but my goal here is not to talk about how fun, how annoying, how easy or hard the event is. Rather, I want to talk about the possibility of having that event become a fixture. This one is really fun in my personal opinion. It might need some tweaking as discussed in the other thread.

So tweaks discussed in the other thread aside, I could imagine getting EC, Dilithium, and the same weapons/items we get from blasting ships, as well as any marks you want. Obviously, I assume the mods would need to take out certain elements which happens the firs time you do the event, such as Hakeev for example.

Any ideas about this? Could and should this become a fixture?
Post edited by malazancommander on

Comments

• jon59650jon59650 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I initially thought it should have rewards like in Crystalline Catastrophe where the rewards are somewhat scaled based on your DPS or healing contribution, but I realized that they wanted this mission not to be all about DPS so the rewards should not reflect DPS entirely.

Perhaps the highest in each category (most ships destroyed, most arrays activated, most vortexes (sp?) closed) will reward a purple MKXII gear in addition to extra dilithium. Just like in CC but not just in DPS.

This PVE has nothing to do with the Borg or Tholians so Omega and Nukara marks as rewards probably does not make sense. Romulan marks yes because you are defending a Romulan Republic station, and perhaps Fleet Marks.
    sto-afk-list.tumblr.com/