test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Event: Not Worth It

kolbrandrkolbrandr Member Posts: 266
If you don't enjoy this mission, the reward for completing the 14-day project is not really worth it, and unless you are really hard up for marks or dilithium. Save yourself the trouble and play content you actually enjoy.

If you actually enjoy this mission, carry on. :)
Post edited by kolbrandr on

Comments

• stf65stf65 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    3500 dilithium for 10-15 minutes of playing seems ok to me, plus all the other rewards. I'm going to be playing either way so doing the mi isn't any different then doing an stf or other repetative rep system each day. It's all the same thing over and over no matter what I do.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If you have not figured out if it is worth it to you or not to finish the event yet, it's a little late, isn't it?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Plus after you finish the Mirror Rep event, theirs a daily 'bonus' project where you can get an additional 2K Dilithium, 50 Fleet Marks and 35 Rep Marks of your choice, and this is on top of the normal 480 Dilithium to complete the Mirror event...
  • drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited March 2014
    So basically what you're saying is look at the reward, think about it, and do what you want. Why thank you, I will take your advice.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • crownvic2doorcrownvic2door Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hmm, I have 9 characters I do the event once a day on each one and on my main I do it over and over again for the quick 50 Romulus marks I can get...yeah its worth it.:cool:

That is if the game would work for me after they busted it in this latest patch.:mad: