test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mirror Invasion Suggestion

kolbrandrkolbrandr Member Posts: 266
Let me first say that my beef with this mission is not grind-related. I only play the mission once per day, on one character.

The issue is that this mission actually gets worse when you perform better at it. What I am talking about is that last 4-5 minutes before the dreadnaught shows up. If your team was on top of closing the rifts up to this point, you get treated with several minutes of floating in space with nothing to do. This actually happens a lot, even though I PUG pretty much exclusively. Yes, this mission punishes you with boredom if you do well!

Please modify the mission so that it will just bring on the dreadnaught once the team has closed 20+ rifts.

Comments

• Options
    philosopherephilosophere Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Excellent idea.

Don't think any changes will happen at this late a date, but possibly the Devs might consider it next time around...
    Are we there yet?
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Don't see why not.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, this has been sugessted millions of times since the first day of the event started. And nothing has changed. So i dont think it will, unfortunately. But i guess, when the event is over, cryptic will need to do something about it, since the qeue will not have sense anymore. Not if the mission takes 15 minutes... only for a bunch of marks..