test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Total /played

captainzippycaptainzippy Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Academy
So I have had my account for quite a long time, I quit for a bit and came back. I'm working on my second level 50 now but I still haven't found a way to check how many days my account has been active. I know it has to be active for 400 days to achieve "Veteran" status for the captains gig etc...

There a way to check?
Post edited by captainzippy on

Comments

• timothyre99timothyre99 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, I am not sure how to find total playtime, or even if you can, but I do know that you don't get the 400 day award unless you have a gold account, or the premium account that you pay for on PWE.
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You only get Vet Rewards if you are a Subscriber: paying monthly or LTS. If you are a Subscriber you can check your Subscription days here: https://secure.crypticstudios.com/startrek/subscriptions/list
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • ilanisilanis Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I still haven't found a way to check how many days my account has been active.

On your first character, just chek the first registry entry (accolade "Welcome to Star Trek Online"), where you will find the exact date.

But, I don't know how to check how many hours have been played.
  • gatsie7gatsie7 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Type in chat /played this will give you the total time you have actually played a character, note tghat it does not tell you when you started.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • allentankerallentanker Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I play thought steam it tell how many hour you play with your account I have not found it any where here only day and that is no longer there. It maybe but I have had no joy finding it.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    My main has something like 350 ish days /played time... obviously cant check right now.

Your total sub time is shown here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/my/game
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    anazonda wrote: »
    My main has something like 350 ish days /played time... obviously cant check right now.

Your total sub time is shown here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/my/game

Only problem with that is it shows in months and days.

It use to show total days subscribed which since the rewards are based on a 100 day clock made sense. now its just a best guess as to how close you are.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hmmm... according to my account I have only played STO for 2 hours, 53 minutes and 40 second since 01/28/2014.

I am proud to say that I maxed out both my Fed and KDF toons to level 50 in under 3 hours.
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    jaguarskx wrote: »
    Hmmm... according to my account I have only played STO for 2 hours, 53 minutes and 40 second since 01/28/2014.

I am proud to say that I maxed out both my Fed and KDF toons to level 50 in under 3 hours.

You obviously are superman :D

Well, its obviously that is impossible to level a klingon and fed toon in 3 hours (specially the klingon one) so, a new bug is born!!!! lol.
  • gatsie7gatsie7 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You obviously are superman :D

Well, its obviously that is impossible to level a klingon and fed toon in 3 hours (specially the klingon one) so, a new bug is born!!!! lol.

No it is not impossible basically all you do is log on do the lore missions and the doff missions and log off. You do have to get to level 10 first but that takes less than 30 minutes. I know this to be true for I have done it with 10 charecetrs 5 of which have never spent not even 1 point to his or her skill tree.:):)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    gatsie7 wrote: »
    No it is not impossible basically all you do is log on do the lore missions and the doff missions and log off. You do have to get to level 10 first but that takes less than 30 minutes. I know this to be true for I have done it with 10 charecetrs 5 of which have never spent not even 1 point to his or her skill tree.:):)

Its impossible to level up a character in 3 hours. Period. Not even in 1 day.

Only doing 4 or 5 missions you have almost 2 hours of net time. So, unless you did something "illegal" lol, you are superman.

I m used to do a lot of assignments when i reach level 11 and i also do exploration and skirsmish missions while i am levelling, and i tell you, its impossible. I reached level 20 in 1 day (let say about 6-8 net hours), but thats the maximum achievement you gonna get. There is no way to level up faster than that. And that is already fast enough lol.