test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vegeta50024's Foundry missions

vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
As my old thread is beyond the point I can post in, I decided to start up a new thread to post all foundry missions (and series) that I'm going to be posting. The OP will be updated whenever I come out with a new mission.

Mirror Invasion: Friend or Foe?
Faction: Federation and Fed. allied Romulans
Level: 31+

Summary: In the wake of what looks like a new invasion by the Terrans, a mysterious new player in the known mirror universe arrives. Are they an ally, or do they pose a threat like the Terrans do for the Federation?

A Klingon version storyline is in the works as part of the 9th foundry challenge. Full details when I've gotten them set up will be posted here.

For anyone who has played my first mission, it has been revamped since the first thread posting. Here's a list of what's changed:
    Romulan Republic groups have been added to account for Legacy of Romulus. Dialog has been overhauled to match above addition. Previous Romulan models have been updated to custom costumes. New map which replaces an older one.

Please feel free to comment here on suggestions. Also, please feel free to tip if you got the dilthium!

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png