test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Support @ support.arcgames.com seems to be broken

If you go to Support.arcgames.com and login it may fail with a redirect loop. I've tried on a system with Arc installed and without and had the same result

Anyone else notice its broken?

Fyremouse
Proud to be a Lifer.
I earned my 1000 days the hard way and I still come back...
Post edited by fyremouse on

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,059 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    No it isn't broken. Site launched fine, was able to sign in fine.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Moved as it's not a gameplay bug.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    harlequinn13harlequinn13 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Confirmed, clicking on Contact Us, under support is broken. Tried on both Chorme and Firefox, there is a redirect loop. Meaning I have no way to contact the excuse for customer support. https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Confirmed, clicking on Contact Us, under support is broken. Tried on both Chorme and Firefox, there is a redirect loop. Meaning I have no way to contact the excuse for customer support. https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask

If you're getting redirect loops, you can always submit a support ticket via email to customerservice@perfectworld.com just make sure the subject is very detailed as to what department and are as in depth as possible (including what your handle is) and use the same e-mail that is on file.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    harlequinn13harlequinn13 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'll try the email address
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The site is working ok on our end.

My first suggestion would be to clear your cache and see if that helps. If needed, clear your cookies.

If it still persists, let me know.

Sorry for the trouble!

~CaptainSmirk
  • Options
    samalicesamalice Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    yes, I am having the same problem reaching the https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask on one of my accounts (On either computer). The one account works fine on both of the computers and I have no problem submitting a ticket. But when I try to submit a ticket with the other account , through arc I get a Error -310 message and through websites I get endless dead ends:

Internet explorer -- This page can’t be displayed
    •Make sure the web address http://www.arcgames.com is correct.
    •Look for the page with your search engine.
    •Refresh the page in a few minutes.
    Fix connection problems

with Google chrome- https://www.arcgames.com/supportredirect/app/ask?returnTo=0&error=1
    This webpage has a redirect loop

I did try the arc fix it but If I can open one account and access all the links, but not the other account- I would think this is a bug that pwi needs to fix- its not my computer.

although I did find a phone number, it did reach pwi, but I need to call back during business hours. I hope this has helped anyone else that is having the same problem.
    I would really like my gold to show up in my game - wish me luck
    oops this needs to go under perfectworld not star track
  • Options
    omegasciferomegascifer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I am also having this issue.
    Seems to be directly related to signing in on support.arcgames.com

and I have gone threw all troubleshooting on my end, and know it is not related to my system.
  • Options
    pixie7348pixie7348 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The site is working ok on our end.

My first suggestion would be to clear your cache and see if that helps. If needed, clear your cookies.

If it still persists, let me know.

Sorry for the trouble!

~CaptainSmirk

Yeah - I'm not able to get to the Support web page due to the redirect loop. I cleared my cache and my cookies and keep getting no joy. I'll try the email, but this is frustrating.
  • Options
    quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    the support page hasn't worked since day one . always redirects even with a brand new browser installation . it may function in house there at PWE/cryptic . but this has been a issue for a long time and still doesnt work .
  • Options
    heimoira#5632 heimoira Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Getting this same problem, if it helps in comparison to a normal Arc Account my Cryptic-linked one is the one that constantly gets this issue where as the Arc account has yet to run into it.