test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

7 of 9 costume

johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Academy
can this costume be used by any race, species, or is it limited to lifetimers with the liberated borg race.
Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
Post edited by johankreig on

Comments

• Options
    carter60carter60 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    the 7 0f 9 uniform can only be used by any female fed or (romulan allied fed) charachter on a account as far as i know
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    carter60 wrote: »
    the 7 0f 9 uniform can only be used by any female fed or (romulan allied fed) charachter on a account as far as i know

It can be only used by any female federation character race/species and female federation bridge officers of all races/species. Romulan Republic characters and boffs are excluded from wearing any uniforms of their allied faction. (Though my female romulan allied with KDF has some of the free KDF outfit options, but my reman allied with fed has no fed options at all.)
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If you want to wear a 7 of 9 suit on a KDF, the Lobi Store does have the Temporal Jumpsuit. It is really nothing more than a 7 of 9 suit covered in rubber bands.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So, once purchased from the C-Store (with Zen) it, or parts of it, can be used on any Female Fed Characters or Female Fed BoFF, but at this stage it cannot be used on Romulan Characters or BoFF's even Fed aligned ones (AFAIK)

And considering the totally screwed up Romulan Player Character and BoFF outfit permissions/restrictions currently in game, it will probably be 3 years before it's fixed (2 years after the 2 year old (?) KDF costume bugs get fixed).
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    If you want to wear a 7 of 9 suit on a KDF, the Lobi Store does have the Temporal Jumpsuit. It is really nothing more than a 7 of 9 suit covered in rubber bands.

And you can make tiger patterns with it :D.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Why would a former borg drone that is obsessed with efficiency wear high heels and skin tight clothing that exaggerates her curves anyway? :eek:
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    sonnikku wrote: »
    Why would a former borg drone that is obsessed with efficiency wear high heels and skin tight clothing that exaggerates her curves anyway? :eek:

Because star trek directors like suggestive clothing.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png