test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Communication (Lifetime/subscribers)

bluejaye1bluejaye1 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
It's that time of the month again (I think), monthly Zen stipend and I really have some concerns.

I've been adding and subtracting from my Zen count this month and to be honest I'm not sure if I actually got my stipend. I have seen a few other people saying the same thing in other threads so I know I'm not the only person to have experienced this.

Now to the point. I subscribe to another couple of games who give out similar rewards and they have a full accessible log showing what I was sent and when, on top of that I also receive an email each month when my account is credited.

I would like to ask Cryptic to bring at least some of this into the game, give people either a monthly email or a stipend log so they can see what they were rewarded with and when.
Star Trek Offline is currently online. We apologise for the convenience and are working to remedy the situation.
Post edited by bluejaye1 on

Comments

• bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I cant say I have seen any problems myself and I do keep a close check on my balance however I agree it would be nice to have a log in game of any zen deposited to your account, where it come from and what you ultimately spend it on.
    failing that a simple email "you've got your zen" through the in game mail system would be the next best thing.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I cant say I have seen any problems myself and I do keep a close check on my balance however I agree it would be nice to have a log in game of any zen deposited to your account, where it come from and what you ultimately spend it on.
    failing that a simple email "you've got your zen" through the in game mail system would be the next best thing.

+1 for log or in-game email idea

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    bluejaye1 wrote: »
    It's that time of the month again (I think), monthly Zen stipend and I really have some concerns.

I've been adding and subtracting from my Zen count this month and to be honest I'm not sure if I actually got my stipend. I have seen a few other people saying the same thing in other threads so I know I'm not the only person to have experienced this.

Now to the point. I subscribe to another couple of games who give out similar rewards and they have a full accessible log showing what I was sent and when, on top of that I also receive an email each month when my account is credited.

I would like to ask Cryptic to bring at least some of this into the game, give people either a monthly email or a stipend log so they can see what they were rewarded with and when.

ive been getting my stipend 21st of every month since may 21st last year, same day LoR was released, that was during the LTS sale. so far all the zen stipends have come in on the 21st and have had no problems since buying LTS. until the game shuts down when ever that will be it should keep coming 21st of every month until then. as long as ii see 500 zen a month on the 21st, i got no need for a tracker.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I got this months Zen alright.
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    A log or email would be nice. I support this idea.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I got mine aswell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]