test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Find Fleet Tab

lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Fleet System and Holdings
In game under the "Social" menu there is a tab for "Find Fleet". How does one get one's Fleet(s) to show up under that tab? I've set all the proper settings under the Fleet settings (description, set the various flags, etc.) but I can't seem to get our Fleets to show up on the list. Is there something else that needs to be done? :confused:
*STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!
Post edited by lomax6996 on

Comments

• risingstar2009risingstar2009 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Its random as far as I know.
    Star Trek Battles: For those who want to Play Star Trek Online as it WAS MEANT TO BE!!!

Our Battles
  • admiralmikey0admiralmikey0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I am not really convinced that this thing works. If you type the exact name of your fleet, you'd expect the finder to show it, but most of the times, you get no results. You have to refresh it multiple times and it may eventually show up. Searching by various paramaters almost always gives you at least some results, but never all the fleets that match them.

That said, it either randomly decides whether to show your fleet or not, or it's simply broken, but it worked liked this for years. Either way, I don't think that you can help it show up in the results in any way..
    Commander of the Czechoslovak Fleets.
  • suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sometimes it work. sometimes it does not work.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=590121
  • dkratascodkratasco Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Same problem which exchange have, too big data base to search in too short time. If scripts search trough whole base it would take few minutes and looks like searching got stuck.
  • lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for the replies, guys. I was afraid that was case but thought it best to see if anyone else had run in to it?
    *STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!