test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sold Items - Got no ec

viperwitch23viperwitch23 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited February 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I got some kind of bug on my account.
I was sellling Powered Alien Artifact on the exchange and I stopped getting ec for them
This morning I sold 1 for 700k ec and I got no ec
Just a while ago I sold another 1 for 800k ec and I got no ec again.
The buyer confirmed he lost 800k off his balance but I didn't got anything.

There are a few screen ahots here all tho I don't know how can I proove that this was my balance before the sales.
I am really, realy frustrated here nothing like this ever happened to me before in my 10 weeks on STO

This shows date and time the last one was sold.
ILc79UQ.jpg

Here the buyer whom I pmed confirmed he lost 800k ec
G2Kz0qK.jpg

This shows my sale page and yes I should of had Asset tab opened. I didn't do it cuz I was sure the first was a one-off glitch.
zUla7uo.jpg

This is from buyer showing in chat he lost 800k ec
1ZP13t5.jpg

Please tell me is this just rare incedent or this tends to happen often?
Thank you
As of now I can't sel anything on exchange.
Some info:
My ec limit is 10mill but when I was selling those as you can see on screen shot it was well below the limit.
When i recycle items or sel to barman I still get ec just seems I don't get any since morning for sales on exchange.
I need to get this sorted please.
Thank you
Kelly
Post edited by viperwitch23 on

Comments

• jeanlucutusofjeanlucutusof Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just to confirm that I purchased the artefact and was charged the correct amount.
    Seller contacted me moments later to Query the transaction, as had not received payment
    Good luck getting it sorted
    Ryan
  • revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I got some kind of bug on my account.
    I was sellling Powered Alien Artifact on the exchange and I stopped getting ec for them
    This morning I sold 1 for 700k ec and I got no ec
    Just a while ago I sold another 1 for 800k ec and I got no ec again.
    The buyer confirmed he lost 800k off his balance but I didn't got anything.

There are a few screen ahots here all tho I don't know how can I proove that this was my balance before the sales.
    I am really, realy frustrated here nothing like this ever happened to me before in my 10 weeks on STO

This shows date and time the last one was sold.
    ILc79UQ.jpg

Here the buyer whom I pmed confirmed he lost 800k ec
    G2Kz0qK.jpg

This shows my sale page and yes I should of had Asset tab opened. I didn't do it cuz I was sure the first was a one-off glitch.
    zUla7uo.jpg

This is from buyer showing in chat he lost 800k ec
    1ZP13t5.jpg

Please tell me is this just rare incedent or this tends to happen often?
    Thank you
    As of now I can't sel anything on exchange.
    Some info:
    My ec limit is 10mill but when I was selling those as you can see on screen shot it was well below the limit.
    When i recycle items or sel to barman I still get ec just seems I don't get any since morning for sales on exchange.
    I need to get this sorted please.
    Thank you
    Kelly

To me it sounds like your energy credit cap became active again.
    I heared complains about that happening during the last days, and your symptoms fit.,..

This would mean that everything you earn above the limit is just lost in the nimbus.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    To me it sounds like your energy credit cap became active again.

Now, if only someone knew what EC becoming 'active' means. :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    edited February 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Now, if only someone knew what EC becoming 'active' means. :P

There is the little word cap in my sentence.

That means as long as you are not a suscriber or have unlocked it in cstore every ec above (I think) 10.000.000 is lost.
    Especially annoying since it reactivates if people unsubscribe. I lost some money to that too^^
  • viperwitch23viperwitch23 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014

That means as long as you are not a suscriber or have unlocked it in cstore every ec above (I think) 10.000.000 is lost.
    Especially annoying since it reactivates if people unsubscribe. I lost some money to that too^^

LOOK ON screenshots.
    I got 2.6mill and cap is 10mill
    How can I reach my cap if I am like 7.4mill below it?
    It was working fine just yesterday now I cn't sell anything and ec.
    I don't have the cap unlocked that is true, but my ec is way below.
    This morning when I had this first artefact sold I had like 2MILL here so would you please explain what is the ''activated'' cap is?
    Is it zero or 1 ec?
    I stil get ec if i recycle or sel to bar man
    edited February 2014
    LOOK ON screenshots.
    I got 2.6mill and cap is 10mill
    How can I reach my cap if I am like 7.4mill below it?
    It was working fine just yesterday now I cn't sell anything and ec.
    I don't have the cap unlocked that is true, but my ec is way below.
    This morning when I had this first artefact sold I had like 2MILL here so would you please explain what is the ''activated'' cap is?
    Is it zero or 1 ec?
    I stil get ec if i recycle or sel to bar man

It was just a guess since there seem to be issues with that right now, and what happened to you sounded a lot like it.
    I'm not even sure if the cap works account wide or per character.
    But if you can sell stuff to vendors/ the replicator and get money that can't be the issue.
  • jimtkirkjimtkirk Member Posts: 0
    edited February 2014
    This may, or may not, be related. But on my Reman Character I am not rceiving any EC's on items sold, etc. This is not on the exchange, but anything sold is earning no EC's. Since it is a relatively new character I am well below any cap limits. Something is obviously wrong with EC's.
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited February 2014

???

They fixed this ?
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,101 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You'd need to get a screencap of you EC total prior to the transaction since, as soon as the transaction completes, EC is added to your bank and the EC total you have when you log in reflects that completed transaction already (IE you don't see your total increase after you open the e-mail, the e-mail is just a notification of a transaction that already took place.) Also, while reporting the bug here is good, you'll probably need to open a GM ticket in game to get the issue investigated/corrected/resolved.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."